Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Hey my sweet friends...... came this morning.......horrible cramps...the whole deal..... i sm so thankful to have you all to turn to....i truly appreciate all of you. My Dr wants to do another 3 day fsh so pray Im still in the game. I am cycle day 1 today test on Tuesday. Dh is doing a sperm analysis also against his will. He insists his sperm have super powers.....Im going out of town to relax and spend time with my sister.....Im down but not out.....hope is alive...xoxo

User Image

11 years ago

I just wanted to check in and give a big *hug* to all of you who didn't get the response you needed this month...I look forward to getting updates and always hope that they will be the outcome you all desire. In any case, thinking of you all sending much love and light.

For those of you still waiting for your desired results, thinking of you too w/ much positive energy.

To all of us

Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Big hugs ladies!

I don't know yet if I'm out or not. I've gotten 2 very faint (almost imaginary) second lines with frer's today. I'm not convinced though, not by a long shot. I dont think the trigger shot should still be there, but who knows. I had to tweak the picture to see the line on it, so it could very well be another false positive.

User Image

I'll try again in the morning to see if it's any darker.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@Swimmom- "He insists his sperm have super powers..." My DH felt the same exact way. He refused to get tested for a really long time. I think all men feel that way about their sperm. I really hope there isn't a problem and he can go on knowing that he has super sperm!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

HATE AF!!!!

I hope all of you are doing alright. So many of you are going through so much. I almost feel like we should all meet up and get a glass of wine.

AFM, not much to report. Just waiting and waiting. On cd 23 of 31 or 32. At least we will be visiting a lot of family over the next 2 weeks to keep me busy. I'm still bringing my stash of preg. tests though.

User Image

11 years ago

Jennc- OH how I wish we could all meet in person. I am being truly honest when I say that you ladies are like the only support system I have. I feel like a slight loser to say that some of the best people I have in my life right now are strangers on the internet. But I am grateful to have you all, because I live far from my family, and all of my friends are busy getting pregnant the first month they try, many with their second child. Good luck with testing soon! I hope that you see more success than the few of us who just got bad news today.

11 years ago

At 8:30 this morning i broke out the heating pad and midol. Af showed her ugly face for me too and she's in full force. Hugs to all of you who are also dealing with af. I'm on vacation from work so I'll be staying in my pjs, watching movies today. I agree with you ladies, when it comes to ttc this community has been my best supporters. Glass of wine with you ladies would be great! Fx for your bfp lisserb and hoping it comes soon for all of us :)

User Image

11 years ago

Big hugs to all you girls! I'm not out yet, but I'm sure not confident the frer's aren't giving me wicked evaps. I did another this morning. So, so faint and it dried even more faintly. I could hardly see it this morning and now I can barely see it at all. I should consider it a bfn.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I have my first HSG on Friday. I'm excited but anxious. I'm so glad that a bunch of you gave advice a few weeks ago about it. Thank you all again.

I also started my own IF journey blog today. I occasionally write about it on my personal blog, but feel weird putting details and stuff on it in case a friend doesn't really want to know. So I made a new blog. If any of you ladies have one I would love to link to it, or read it.

11 years ago

Count me in for the wine gathering!!! Serously... has been the absolute worst! It was so heavy today i leaked through 2 pairs of pants! That has never happened to me? Not fun!
As for me, you all are my only friends that know anything about me ttc. Everybody in my family, job etc. thinks I am too old to have a baby! I reject that notion and continue to believe in the blessings that God has for me and my family.
I am actually on vacation and away from home and dh. This month will be tricky because we won't be able to on a regular basis....I am praying that it works out for dh to be here at o time, but we won't know until next week when he can get off of work!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying not to stress about it and maybe lose some weight while I am obsessing about the next opk's. I told myself i wasn't going to order anymore opk's and i wasnt going to pressure dh this month at all, but.........well...anyway, I did order some more opk and some cassava root. I also heard that more twins are concieved in July than any other month of the year? So someone on here have twins ok? Lets go lets go ladies!!!!!! Keep your faith and hope alive and lets have virtual wine together.....oh and I was wondering if anyone on here has heard of DHEA and positive results from taking it..... love, hugs and prayers to you all!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo