Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Also, I learned everything I needed to know from this website. It's really helpful!
http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I just found out that my husbands, ex-wifes lesbian cousin is pregnant. She drinks and smokes pot and is pissed she is pregnant!!!!!! No one even knew she was seeing a man...go figure! She hates kids!

I have also seen some people post negative things about their kids and it is difficult especially when people post they are pregnant and don't know what they are going to do!!!! sigh..

Looks like alot of us are O'ing at the same time and will be testing around the same time.

I was also told by my dr. to bd every other day...Last month after looking at my chart he said there is no way I will get pregnant bding that much....ooops....

I had a pos opk yesturday and a neg one today. We last night and will again tonight for good measure

praying for you all! xo

User Image

11 years ago

thank you all for your input. Tested again today and line a bit darker but still not as dark so will test again tomorrow. WEird cycle Im having, had spotting on day 13, temp drop on day 14 and big rise today on day 15. Having a lot of pain in my left side today round my ovary. Its worse than normal. I do know this is my "bad" side the side whose tube is blocked. been getting worse all day. So guessing this month aint going to work anyway, if im ovulating from the left. Hey ho, will keep testing just to chart and wait for next month. Good luck to everyone, a lot of us all around the same time this month xxx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@Swimmom- I hate those kinds of situations. It just breaks your heart! I bet you want to scream, "I'll take the baby! I want one!" I hope that she can at least stop smoking and drinking while she's pregnant. FAS is terrible. And I also hope that she'll put the baby for adoption if she still doesn't want it later.

I loved it when everyone had tickers going showing their cycle days. May I request that everyone put those up in their signatures again? I may just be a stalker, but I like knowing who is going to test soon, and who has a similar cycle to mine. But only if you want to have one :)

11 years ago

Just started my round of opks. Cd10 for me. Hoping this round of clomid does the trick for us.....All of us here too.

Just like most of you, my doctor said bd every other day.

User Image

11 years ago

still a negative opk today no darker than previous days. run out of strips for the month now. Had a temperature rise yesterday and a huge dip today. Guess this month not going to work :(

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@loopylyns- You can still ovulate even if you don't see a positive OPK. Maybe your surge was just really short and happened in between tests. Or it's possible that your urine on surge day was just a little diluted. Did you test in the middle of the day, same time every day? It's amazing to me that if I test only an hour or two early or late in a day that I will get a negative, even if the day before and after were positive. It's easy to miss your positive OPK.

11 years ago

tested 3.30pm every day, very faint day 14 (i only found the strips then) darker on day 15 but still nowhere near as dark as control, paler today. Careful with my fluid intake so as not to dilute. Temp yesterday morning was 98.42 and today back down to 96.98. Im now on day 16. Had ovulation pain (or i think it was) on day 14 but it was quite bad and on my left hand side which is all blocked anyway. Normally around 29 day cycle xx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

If you feel like you had ovulation pain on day 14 and started testing day 14, the surge might have shown earlier, on day 12 or 13 and you just missed it :) And I hope that you still had an eggy or two on your right side! I'll still be sending prayers your way!

11 years ago

felurian-I did want to scream and I do want the baby! I am just praying she does the right thing and put it up for adoption to a loving family....
I am also with you on the tickers...I love the tickers and to see where everybody is ...i obsess over all the different charts and ovulation calendars, etc. I have 4 cycle/pregnancy apps on my phone and they all are slightly different.... I know i said i was going to not obsess this cycle, but here I am.....

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo