Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 297 Replies | Last Page

I know that Parela has had an HSG done. Any advice, Parela?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I've had three HSG's, one just a month ago. I've also had 5 IUI's. I'll write more about both in a little while. But first...

I'm 10dpiui today...

User Image

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi ladies - so bummed to hear AF showed up for some of you. Next cycle could mean Valentines babies though, fingers crossed for you all.

I had an HSG done a few months ago and of course I read a million horror stories about it on line and was so scared that I was literally in tears before they started! I had to go to the hospital and they bring you in a robe to this dark room with a giant scary looking table and x-ray machine... It looks kind of terrifying! That being said, the nurse and radiologost were both super nice and I didn't find it to be any more uncomfortable than a regular pap test. I took three ibuprofen before going like my doctor advised and the only thing I really felt was a small cramp as the dye was going through. I felt a little silly for being do upset... It is kind of messy right after because a lot of the dye comes out, but they give you a pad and time to clean up. You could definitely go on with a typical day afterwards, but I took the whole day off to relax afterward because this whole TTC journey is exhausting and we need those days off! I am happy I had it done because then I knew nothing was blocking my tubes so we could move on to focus on other potential problems. Hope that helps! Good luck to everyone - I am still reading all of your posts and praying for you all :)

User Image

11 years ago

I am so sorry for all of you who got AF. I am wishing you all the best of luck with your next cycle.

As for me, I am now 9 DPO and trying to hold off until Monday to test again after testing way too early the past few days. I don't know why I do this to myself when I know it's too early. Yesterday my temps skyrocketed to 98.16 and then it went even higher to 98.34 this morning. I usually don't have any temps in the 98 degree range after O. In fact I think the highest I have had in previous cycles is 97.8 on CD 29 of my last cycle. I am hoping this is a good sign when combined with other "symptoms" like a backache, exhaustion, and some nausea. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I think it's too late! If I get AF this month, it's going to be really tough!

Is there anyone else getting ready to test? Lisserb it looks like you're testing. We need some BFPs!

to all!!!!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

okay...so Im barely ever on here anymore but I saw Lisserb`s test and I am shocked that no one has said anything!!!!!!!! Lisserb girl, that looks like a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope i`m just not seeing things!! I know it`s early but Congrats!!!! I hope it gets darker:) Keep posting!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

I hope you're not seeing things either, hopefulll! I really hope this isn't a false positive.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

lisserb: I hope your test was a BFP! I'm sorry, my eyesight isn't great, so I'm sorry if I missed it.

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

whoooop Lisserb!!!!!!!! Stick baby stick!!!!!!!!!

so happy for !

Parela-thanks so much for your info about the hsg, it helped alot. My dr. will probably order one next, and do sperm count on dh. Time for testing as the is ticking on this "old" lady......

I am 15 dpo and spotting.... on her way, and if the cramps are any indication of how this period is going to be watch out!!! whoa nelly!

This will be my 3rd cycle :)......Not giving up hope, we have to all keep praying and looking up!

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

User Image

11 years ago

Lisserb, that line is unmistakable! HOORAY!!!!

Thanks for the info about HSG, Parela. I'm going to be having one soon, too. I'm more excited and nervous than scared. I just want to know everything is okay and open in there!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

So, my very faint BFP from yesterday appears to be an even fainter BFN today. I'm not sure what to think. I'm not giving up hope yet, but my cautious optimism has waned a bit. It didn't help that I had some brownish spotting this morning too.

I had to do the crazy lady stare and a major tweak to see even the slightest hint of color on the test. I don't know if it is leftover trigger or what. I plan on continuing to test every morning until it either gets darker or AF shows up.

Keep hoping for me!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo