Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 297 Replies | Last Page

I've been out of town with no Internet access so I've missed some great news!

Lisserb-Congrats on the BFPs. That is wonderful.

Welcome Blessed.

Sweeti-sending you

Felurian-good news!

AFM, just waiting. Day 10 po and cd30. I have a day or two or three before af could arrive, but might test soon anyway.

Still out of town, but somewhere different this week. Must go and visit, but wanted to check in.

User Image

11 years ago

Whew looks like I've got some catching up to do. I just got back from my week vacation. Had a very nice break. I am currently on CD8 of my natural cycle. Weird thing though, I've still been having hot flashes like I'm still on clomid, hoping that's a good sign, I know it can stay in your system for up to 3 months. Hoping and praying that ovulation comes. My hubby and I keep saying that this is our month. I've got my HSG test coming up on this Wednesday and am bit nervous for it.

Congrats to those with their BFPs!

User Image

11 years ago

Good results Felurian! Yeah!
Jaminix-i am one day ahead of you...cd 9...and same thing..this was my first month off clomid but i have had hot flashes and other symptoms.... 8
Starting opks today in case i O early....Praying your hsg goes well.
Hope you pregnant ladies ar e feeling well and BFPs to ALL of us thus month! I am just waiting For results of dh sperm Analysis He took this morning so We know Where to go from here. Xoxo

User Image

11 years ago

@jennc2005: Good luck this cycle!

@JamieNix and Swimmom: Still having hot flashes sounds like a good sign to me! JamieNix, good luck with the HSG, I hope it goes smoothly and there isn't too much discomfort from it. Swimmom, I hope the sperm anaysis results are good. I wish you both the best of luck this month!

AFM: I have officially missed my period! I got my BFP at 10 DPO, which is really early. My doctor was really surprised I got a positive so soon, even though I used a FRER test. I've been trying to reassure my husband, who I think is still in shock, by using up the rest of my HPTs, all of course are positive. First appt in 2 weeks and I'm a little nervous that it might be twins with the early BFP, very sore bbs, extreme bloating and early onset of morning sickness. I guess we'll see! I'm still rooting for ya'll!

and to all!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Thanks ladies!
Swimmom, we're cycle buddies! :)
That's great news Sweeti! Wishing you and happy and healthy 9 months! I'm ready to have some pregnancy symptoms myself. LOL

User Image

11 years ago

@sweeti - I hope it's twins! :) keep us posted

Good luck to everyone with your various tests, may they bring good news, answers, and lots of future BFP's!

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry to wreck all the good news. My beta today came back at 17. It's over. Guess I wait for my period now.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

lisserb I am so sorry to hear that! I know it's rough now. Did you miscarry or was it not a BFP afterall? I feel for you right now. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that brighter days are ahead.

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

I am pregnant, but it's most likely a chemical. The egg fertilized, but didn't implant properly, so it's not sticking. I should get AF soon. It really sucks. It's been 6 years of trying and this year I've been pregnant twice and both are gone now. Not sure where we go from here. I'll be okay though. I'm tough and I'm used to the disappointment.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Lisserb-I am so very sorry!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo