Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Well Ladies no BFP for me this weekend. It keeps feeling like AF is coming then nothing. AF is actually due tomorrow so we shall see. It is challenging not to get discouraged but I keep reminding myself its all in Gods timing. It seems like there are pregnant women and babies everywhere I turn. Our time is coming :)

I need to lose 15lbs so I'm going to try to focus more on that. Any weight loss buddies as well?

JamieNix.. any new news?

How is everyone else?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Hello ladies. hope all are doing well in TTC land:) Some of you on here will not know who I am or much of my story. And to others, I'm the gal who started this forum some time ago. I took some time off from here just to get my head straight and because although you lovely ladies helped me in many ways, I was finding it hard living day by day without thinking, baby baby baby! lol. Since then my hubby and I have switched from Clomid(5 cycles, ovulated but it was destroying my lining and CM) to Femara which seemed to be a much better fit and was easier on my body. Then we did one IUI, took a break, and then another IUI. Well, I'm thrilled to announce that it worked. I'm pregnant!! After almost two years of trying with low progesterone and sperm count, we are finally pregnant:D I"m still in shock and feeling like AF is coming(but a different kind of cramping). It's still early and ive lost my little bean before, but just to be pregnant gives me a new kind of hope.
So my gal pals, this is Hopefullll, signing off! I wish you all the best and bucket loads of babydust and I will definitely be on here from time to time so if any of you have questions of Femara or IUI or what I did differently this time, please feel free to ask:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Hopeful. I havent been on in awhile. I did my last round of clomid this cycle. I am 7dpo today and have such mixed feelings. Not so hopeful. This is our 18th cycle ttc. After this month if I don't get a bfp I am taking a break for ttc. I am wore out and needs to enjoy the rest of summer. I hope all is well with you wonderful ladies and I pray we all srr our BFP soon. I read the form daily so keep us posted.
Jamie any news?

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Hopefulll! Hope you have a wonderful, full term and healthy pregnancy!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

That's fantastic hopefullll!!! So happy for you!

Bad news on my end... My temp dropped to 97.25 this morning and I started having really bad cramps and a backache. I also just started spotting. Looks like I'm out. I don't know what to think, except that I'm not ever trusting the lined tests unless they are dark and definitely visible. Maybe next round I'll just wait for my period to be late before testing. I'm taking this one pretty hard. I'm going to go back on clomid for next round, then a natural round, then my very last clomid round... Hoping it won't get to that point yet. I'm beginning to wonder if it is ever going to happen for us.

User Image

11 years ago

@ JamieNix sorry to hear you didnt get your BFP, but it will happen. AF is due today and so for nothing but all my test have been negative. I had back pain and cramping and thought for sure it would be here but nothing so far. Lets just try to stay prayerful and positive its going to happen I really do believe that it will. Cheer up.. sending you big hugs and balloons!!!! I wish we all lived in the same state we could hang out and get each others minds off of things.

11 years ago

Hopeful, congrats! happy and healthy 9 months!

Jamienix- :( What a disappointment. I hope that next month is better for you.

DH and I will be moving in two weeks to another state for work, so I think I'm going to wait and not start Clomid again until September. I think I will be too stressed, busy, and tired to give it my best effort for August. I tested negative again and AF is due tomorrow- I feel the PMS cramps, so I was not surprised by my BFN this month.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Speak of the she-devil, AF started about an hour after I wrote my previous post. Onward and upward, I suppose.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thank you for your thoughtful words ladies. Today is CD1 for me. Yesterday I spotted off and on all day. I woke up with full flow this morning. I'll be calling my doctor asking to call in another round of clomid. Are you ladies going to do anything different this round?

User Image

11 years ago

is here. I started spotting last night and she is here in full force now. I had a little breakdown last night but I'm better today. I really want to try to relax and take care of me more. I get so consumed with taking vitamins, opks, reading EVERYTHING online about conception and the list goes on. Maybe if we relax and breath a little it will happen for us. I will be in prayer for everyone. Maybe the same way showed up for all of us, we will get our at the same time as well. to all.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo