Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 297 Replies | Last Page

No symptoms at all. I didn't have symptoms of ovulation, either, so I think I had a surge but no O. I'm also out of town without DH, so I'm not that anxious to test, anyway. I don't like testing when he's not there! And seriously, Tsimmons, your talk totally snapped me out of what I was thinking last night. After I read it, I thought, Yeah, she's right! Why am I even worrying about this? And I have been completely fine since. That's why I really love this board and you ladies :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Lol that was up pose to say cramping not catnapping

11 years ago

Hey Ladies, so sorry to join the party late...I am still out of town...and a very long story short, my sister is sick and in the hospital being tested for meningitis!!!!!! So it's been a little crazy around here at the lake house!
I like some of you have been having ALL the symptoms there are!!!! Sensitive breasts to the point i can hardly wear a bra and so tingly it's odd for me. I don't usually have that before af. Also very very gasey. Lol.....
In my heart I believe I am pregnant even though conflicting results on my tests today. First one I took today was bfn. I went back and looked later and it had a faint line! So I took an internet cheapie and it came back neg.....so I took an opk and it came up a med-dark second line. Yesturday i took an opk only and there was nothing there at all! So I am thinking that since I am 10-11 dpo it is too soon, and that we will ALL have some better news in a few days!!! Praying for you all!
Happy Birthday Lisserb!!!!!
Have a great weekend away TSimmons!
Praying for you all! Love and hugs...

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Swimmom.... like you my breast are out of control!! LOL My nipples are killing me and my cervix feels soft and high. My nipples are so sensitive I can barely rub against them. I absolutley NEVER have sore boobs. My DH went to mess with them yesterday and I almost knocked his head off of his shoulders. I dont know what to think In fact, the only symptom I usually get when is coming is bloating and I eat like a man. so this is different for me. My DH wants me to test tomorrow while on our trip so keep us in your prayers.

Any new symptoms anyone?

[pray

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

We need some bfps! Good luck ladies....

AFM-Hubby and I have been swamped working on the house so it's been a nice distraction. Got a positive OPK earlier today. BDed as soon as I saw it. Did one more because I'm poas addict and it was negative. I'm not due to ovulate until cd20, so could this be a false positive?

Hope everyone had a wonderful week!

User Image

11 years ago

Soooo... over the last couple days i have taken 6 cheapies and t
2 frer tests, and on every single one there has been extremely faint lines. I'm not convinced yet, but i am getting very anxious and excited. I'd take a picture of them but they are barely visible in person but my husband sees them too. Omg could this finally be it? I hope so, going to keep testing and see if they get darker over the next few days. Sticky baby dust all around. :-)

User Image

11 years ago

JamieNix - YAY!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Jaminix!!! Wow!!!! Praying for you!! I have 3 super faint blue dye tests....i don't trust them....Im out of town and nearest store is too far. ...Im out of hpt so for the last 3 days I've been using opks....strong dark lines on opk....what does that mean? Ill be back in civilization tomorrow and will get anotherbatch of tests....af due Monday.....
Have a great Sunday everybody

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks gals. My tests haven't gotten any darker yet. I took a cheapie this morning but it kinda looked more like an evap. I dreamt that i took two tests and they were strong positives, hopefully that'll be true in a couple days. Good luck everyone! I hope y'all are having a nice weekend.

User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies af came on today for me..., I was surprised because since I've gained weight my cycles have been anywhere from 33-40 days and first time on clomid I felt a sense of normality with it coming on 29 days which is kinda awesome!! Any who dh and I have decided I'm going to take sometime off clomid and try to lose weight and get all the craziness that's going on in our live figured out first so I sen my prayers to all of you ladies ttc, hoping you have bfp'S an healthy pregnancies... I will share this journey with you all some time down the road ... God bless!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo