Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls, just dropping in :) So many good things for a few of you! I'm excited about the BFPs starting to fade in :)

Basia: Yay! I'm so happy for you that your insurance came through :) Nice that you can check that off of your list of worries.

Bumpin: I can't believe your little blob has a heartbeat already! Sounds like a healthy start, congratulations! You must be on cloud nine right now :)

Holly: Sorry its a long wait! Since last cycle was CD23, it might be reasonable to expect O only a few days earlier than that. You've still got time to see an improvement.

Kernishp: You are on your way to getting a graduate degree in Celiac's! (That was my mom's quip to me a few weeks ago when I rattled off all of my fresh knowledge of PCOS) It is so hard to change your diet overnight, especially when all of your habitual foods are now off limits!! I'm on a new blood sugar management diet because the suspected insulin resistance: no refined anything (including wheat flour) and the real kicker for me- no COFFEE. I am currently a shadow of my caffeinated self. But its all going to be worth it soon, when we get those BFPs :) Please let me know any other gluten free living sites you come across that you like, I'll do that same!

My TWW halfway point: CD7 and my boobs are sooo sore and I've got creamy CM. I'm also really thirsty and its making me salivate all the time. My symptoms faked me out in my last TWW, now I know better than to get too excited too early. My temps took a small dive yesterday...might be the beginning of the end. Just not feeling very hopeful about this round! I'm not even going to test- I swear!

9 years ago

Super frustrated today, on Sunday I went in for a follicle scan cd12 an had a nice sized follicle in my left ovary! They gave me the shot to induce ovulation. So the hubs and I knocked boots that night and the next. I didn't have any ovulation symptoms (pain) but I did show a pos on my clearblue digital opk. So today I started having some pain so I took another opk and boom positive again. So we are going to knock boots tonight. But my body is aggravating the tar out of me!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Rerun! I'll definitely share any other good Celiac sites with you- I did create a 'Celiac Burger' last night by substituting the burger bun for two grilled Portobello mushrooms (the really big flat ones), it tasted pretty good actually! I'm also eating a ton of fruit, I love satsumas so it's great that they're in season.
It's very exciting to think we'll start seeing some BFPs on this board any day now- as always best of luck to everyone!
AFM- DPO 10 according to Fertility Friend / DPO 8 if my Gynae is right. I'm definitely CD 21 anyway so it's off to the clinic again for more blood tests to monitor my progesterone levels, I feel more like a pin cushion than a human these days.
Symptoms wise I had a load of dizzy spells last night, but I woke up with a cold this morning so it was probably the start of that. I'm holding off on testing until Saturday as I have my appointment with my Gynae on Sunday to talk through my blood work and I want to be prepared and composed for when she gently tells me I'm not pregnant- I know this is so pessimistic but I just can't get my expectations up month after month. We will see anyway.

9 years ago

Can you guys look at my recent opk?
Looks positive? Digi was negative.
Thanks;)

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly that is still negative. I get those and the next day they are super light. When you get a positive one you will know it :) there will be no question about it

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ladies I'm so overwhelmed! Got a BFP for sure today! Incredibly excited and hoping for everything to go well! Fx for you all this month as well!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Roxy :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Roxy!! H&H 9 months to u!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Congrats Roxy!!

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Roxy! 1 down...... How many to go?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo