Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 571 Replies | Last Page

i am not sure what to think with my chart....temp took a bit of a dip this morning but still high....my face has been on fire all day yesterday and again today. still too early for me to be testing...but I SOOO wish I could lol I just want to know.

believe me @Margie - every morning I worry my temp has taken a nose dive...its so depressing...but i am trying to salvage any positive hope I have left.

9 years ago

So I had severe pains last night not like af cramps either it was really low kind of scared I'm 7dpo and I used clomid this month to enhance the egg quality becsuse I had laparoscopy last month can any body give me input can it been implatation pain that bad also my cervix is closed tight

9 years ago

sounds like it can be implantation... I didn't know then but thinking back 5 years ago I remember a cramping didn't think nothing of it but that must of been when I implanted with my DD
I didn't know then the things I know now..

User Image

9 years ago

well I have had 3 days of + opks I believe I ovulated yesterday.. upload pic of cd 15-17 opks

User Image

9 years ago

Holly - That awful. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Hopefully she'll give up some of the bad habits now that she knows she's pregnant.

Team - it's probably a bigger jump that it should be because I didn't take it at my usual time. I find my temps are always a bit higher when I sleep in.

Awebste - I wouldn't worry too much about a bit of a dip this early in your cycle. mine has been going up and down since my O day. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels dread at finding that temp dip.

XOXO - It sounds like it very well could be implantation cramps. your cervix should be closed by this point.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@margie & Kelley I'm praying it is just a little worried because the doc says I have high risk of tubal pregnancy in left tube and recently just cleared the right I was told that clomid increase chances of hyperovulation were as I already ovulated on my own ..I guess I have to wait it out I don't want any more bad news

overall I'm trying not to symptom spot but I just have the normal twinges after ovulation but my breast has been tingling slightly tender but no as noticeable could just be progesterone sticky vibes and baby dust to all of us

9 years ago

Anybody have an opinion on taking Tamiflu at 10 dpo? I'm torn between finally going to the doctor or just continuing tylenol. I'm not noticing any pregnancy symptoms, but even if I was I'm pretty sure these flu symptoms would overshadow them anyway.

9 years ago

Nevermind my previous question. Just had a pretty decent amount of blood on my pad as well as some in the toilet. Pretty sure af just made her appearance. On the bright side, now I can go get some meds guilt free!

Where does everyone get their bbt? And has anyone tried mucinex? Looks like I'm gonna have to put some money into this ttc effort finally.

9 years ago

Good morning LAdies,

Xoxo - I have my FX FU that you will have caught that egg and that it will implant where it's supposed to.

Idk - I'm Sorry AF showed up though I'm happy you can take some medicine and start feeling better.

AFM - Well my temp dropped again, though not to the cover line and not quite to the point it was on Saturday. All of which is unusual for me. I pretty much like clockwork have my temp drop to or below the cover line on 14 DPO... this is making me hope that it's finally happened but my test came up BFN this morning. I suppose I'll just have to keep taking them every day until either AF shows up or I get my BFP but this extension on the TWW is driving me nuts. Also I'm leaving to travel home for the holidays on Thursday so I'm hoping it comes up BFP before then or that AF shows her face, either way at least I'd know.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

14dpo, BFN (though I swear there's a line in the right light....). Lots of CM, temp still up. Doesn't mean much, though. Should be BFP by now so I guess I'm just waiting for AF to come tonight/tomorrow.
How's eveyone else doing?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo