Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!

I'm officially in my TWW. Not really feeling any symptoms out of the normal except terrible nausea and dizziness, but I'm fairly certain that's just from a stomach bug that's been going around at work. Supposed to see AF a week from tomorrow, so we'll see what this next week brings. I stocked up on pregnancy tests today anyway!

Hope everyone is doing well, and good luck!! :D

9 years ago

Af showed today

9 years ago

Well guys....things aren't looking too great. Late last night the brown spotting stopped but then I got some red spotting when I wiped. :( nothing was on the liner this morning and I have had no cramps, but the test with FMU looks the same as the last two I have taken. :( thinking AF will probably be here today.

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Sorry xoxo and anovallis that the came. Thinking about you guys, I know the feeling is horrible

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Who's still waiting to O?
Last month was 28 day cycle for me. Typically I'm more like 34/35 days so looking to O b/w CD 14-21.... Currently CD11 with fertile CM. DH and I BDd today and we will wait 48hrs unless there's a pos OPK..... Last month we tried the "do it as much as possible approach" and nearly strangled each other by the time O day came.... Hahah STRESSful.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

@Team-Im also on CD 11 and waiting to O. I expect to O mostly likely on Wed. FX this is our month!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that xoxo and anovallis, praying for you two!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Not going to O for a bit yet......I'm still finishing up AF - if I succeed this cycle dead would be august 29 - so I'm a late one! :)

9 years ago

As predicted Gynae gave me a BFN. Once AF shows I have to make an appointment to get my tubes looked at. DH's spermatozoa results showed a slightly higher amount of low mobility ones than average, but he makes a lot more sperm than average, so the overall amount of high mobility ones is no concern. Anyway, now I get to enjoy Christmas and start a September babies board. :(

9 years ago

Hi girls, checking in here after a few days of "try to relax and you'll see that it'll happen" :p don't you hate it when people tell you that?

xoxo I'm sorry to hear that AF showed up. I hope it she won't treat you too bad so you can start a new (and fingers crossed successful) cycle.

Team, I'm CD 10 today waiting to ovulate. I have a follicle scan tomorrow and after that they'll give me the trigger shot, so I guess I'll ovulate Wednesday, maybe Thursday. This month I'm taking 100mg clomid instead of 50, so I'm curious to see what happens!

TTclate30s, I guess we'll be cycle buddies or close!! :)

NikkiN how are you? have you ovulated yet?

Have a great week, ladies

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo