Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Margie- sending you and wish you good luck in conceiving tonight

Holly -welcome on our board and on your new cycle. I heard that opk gets positive before af but I never experienced it.

I am still waiting for my positive opk, though I don't really rely on it as it didn't show the surge in my previous cycle. And I know I ovulated cause I had EWCM and also had the ovary pain that I normally get on my ovulation day. Unfortunately I was away on my fertile days and we didn't bd on time, but this time I will make sure we do
Question - how do you plan the bd with your DH? Do I have to tell him when are the days we have to work? I don't want to put pressure on him with bd .

User Image

9 years ago

Margie: Happy !! Catch that eggy girl!

Holly: I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to have a period!! CONGRATS! Hopefully the witch won't be too bad on ya.

nonyka: You may just need to tell DH the ovulation process. We BD every other day as soon as my period ended (missed O day, I fell asleep..) Then Bd the next two days after EOD. You won't want to BD everyday as you will need to give the sperm time to build up and so that you don't get too sore. It worked out for us this time as I am 5 weeks now. Good Luck! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Nonyka: I second the every other day plan. My anecdote: I thought that my DH might find "making a baby" sex kinda hot so I told him when it was O time in our first cycle. My usually very mentally strong sweetheart, let's say, got "nervous" which made sex physically impossible. Then I got all bent out of shape that his heart wasn't in it and 100 other crazy things were said. Disaster!!! Totally hilarious to us now, 8 months later. But the point is, it depends on your man's personality whether he might enjoy more or less nitty gritty TTC info. I've heard of some spouses really getting into the charting and science cuz they genuinely find it interesting. My guy wants the mystery preserved, and I get that. The balance we struck that seems to work for us is I let him know the 10 day block we gotta stick to every other day or more, no excuses. I'm interested to know how everyone else handles this tricky business too!

9 years ago

My DH asked how my cervical mucus was this morning- then realised he probably shouldn't ask questions he doesn't want the answer to!! The poor boy couldn't run out the door to work fast enough, shouting "love yooooooooooooooooo" as he made his escape.

9 years ago

Speaking of BDing though, this lady is currently closed for business because today my doc hooked me up with a sonohysterogram appointment on weds, woot! Pretty excited I don't have to wait til next cycle. Anyone have any tips on getting one of these?

9 years ago

So, my DH left me speechless today. I decided to tell my hubby about the ttc plan and sent him a snapshot of my planner where I put a heart on each every day starting from today and titled as baby dance.)))) His reply was: "But if we want a boy we have to bd just on your ovulation day". How does he know about this?? I remember he asked me a few days ago when would I ovulate but I didn't pay attention to that. Eventually he was doing researchers as he badly wants a son Ah, I love my hubby!!!
Bumpin4Baby - thanks for the advice and
Kernishp - lol))) your husband is funny
Rerun - what is sonohysterectomy? Never heard about it

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well.

nonyka - That's both funny and sweet. My DH has looked into having a boy as well. I know he really wants one, although at this point I'm pretty certain he just wants me to be pregnant regardless of what it is.

Rerun - I'm glad you don't have to wait for another cycle to do the test. I wish I had some tips for you, I had an HSG about a month ago and they recommended taking Advil for the cramps it might cause... It didn't help me but it might make things easier for you.

Kernishp - lol thats hilarious. Silly man, he should know you shouldn't ask question to which you don't want to know the answer to.

Holly - I hope the isn't too bad for you. Hopefully this will be your month.

Bumpin - Thanks, if we don't catch it this month it won't be for lack of trying.

AFM - OPK still has the smily on it and my temp didn't spike much this morning, so maybe it's happening today. Tomorrow's temp will tell. It seems like I'm just experiencing a longer fertile period this month. Either way I'll again tonight just to make sure. By tomorrow I should be finally into the TWW and all the joys that brings and next week we have our follow up with the Doc to find out if there's any noticable problems.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

So AF was here CD#1-5. Today is CD#9 and I am spotting a little bit (blood mixed with CM - not a lot). Any idea why would that happen?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies! I've been sort of been just hovering for a month or so now and decided to jump in :).

My husband and I have been actively TTC for two months now, and AF came today for me so were formulating some new "battle plans," as he likes to call them.

Here's hoping, and I hope ya'll are doing well!! :D

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Elizebeth - Welcome. this cycle. Hopefully your battle plans work out this month.

Basia - if it you were BDing it could just be that you've irritated your cervix. or it could be that your body is trying to normalize after all of the hormones from last month. If it keeps up you can always talk to your DR.

AFM - I'm officially in the TWW. Now to just hold out for testing, If I can hold out until 17 Nov I should be about 12DPO. I wish I could have test on 14 Nov but I think that's too early to really get an accurate test (or thats what I tell myself every month that I get a BFN. don't know why I don't believe them when they say BFN, in 14 cycles they haven't lied yet.) FX for a BFP this cycle, I'm getting a little discouraged I haven't even see an BFP in all of the time we've been trying. On another note, I'm hoping my moods don't go as crazy for this half of the cycle, I'm not sure DH could handle the grumpiness.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo