Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies...BFN for me ð??¢. And a temp drop. Its still early so I didn't necessarily stress the BFN but I took the second temp drop in2 days really hard. No itch to POAS anymore. I know that witch is coming. This is so depressing. I really want to take a break for a while but bring 39 I feel like I cant. So I'm giving it through the RE appt in January and based on what they say I will make my decision good luck to the rest of you ladies! Hope u get your Christmas wish. I Will be moving to the January board

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

18 dpo still no sign of AF but hpt isn't getting darker. I have 6 tests all with the same faint barely there line. I called my doctor and she says to wait a week and test again.
I can't wait anymore! So I am going to call my primary and see if she'll order blood work.
I'm praying for a Christmas miracle!

User Image

9 years ago

Mom2b-I'm praying for you! Hang in there

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate30's, I'm right there with you. Low temps for three days now and a bfn this morning with fmu, so no hope for me either. I was supposed to have a beta done tomorrow, but to be honest I don't really see the point. I'll wait till tomo 6 am to see what my bbt is and then decide whether to have confirmed what I already know...
I also have a RE appointment in January, so after the witch comes and goes I'll just try to relax and have a nice Christmas break. Not much else I can do, really. I know what you mean about wanting a break but knowing that you can't (I'm 37). Anyway, a big hug to you, you're definitely not alone in this! xx

Thanks NikkiN and Margie, thanks for your support! Let's see what happens! How are you feeling? FX for the both of you!

9 years ago

Aletheok- Hang in there! I am sorry the signs don't look good for you this month...how many DPO are you?

AFM: I am GOING CRAZY. I almost broke down and tested this morning and 11 DPO. I am really trying to wait until Thursday...I mean it's ONLY 1 more morning pee way. My temps never spiked really high, but they are not dropping either. Trying really hard not to symptom spot...BUT...my boobs are so sore, work up to terrible cramps this morning and I can smell everything. My body has a way of tricking me every month!

Everyone hang in there! Is anyone else testing soon? If so when and on what day?

9 years ago

aletheok & TTClate30 - I will be praying for you both!!

Margie - being busy will be a great distraction!!! FX for you!! :)

kbervin & monroezelda: sending you positive vibes as well! hope you see that BFP!!!!

9 years ago

im not testing until next friday (19th) - UGH what a long ways to go!!

9 years ago

December 20 the is DH 23 bday so praying I can get my bfp that day af would be due Dec 21

9 years ago

Aletheok-thanks girl! Fingers crossed were still in this even though it doesn't look good. Maybe we will get lucky before January and won't need the RE.

Awebste- thank you! I am so devastated this month. It seems each month that goes gets harder and harder to take the disappointment. It doesn't help that I found out another girl I work with is pregnant and due in July. Good luck to u!!! I hope u get your BFP!!

Xoxo- good luck!!

9 years ago

Mom2b, are you using the same brand each time you test? Have you tried FRER yet?? Praying for you!

Nikki, I'm 8dpo today. BFN as expected but hoping to see something on 10DPO. I have had BFPs on 10DPO before. I buy the bulk packages of dip strips and start testing on 8 DPO because I like to make myself crazy!!! I don't know how everyone else waits so long!! Knowing I have 20 tests in the bathroom probably doesn't help me.... LOL!

FX for all the the testers in the next few days!! Who else is testing soon??

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo