Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Xoxo- we have the same EDD!

I am either 1 or 2 DPO. Ovia has my O date as CD14(Saturday) and CTP has it as CD15(Sunday). Either way....in the TWW. FX we all get our Christmas BFP!

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

aletheok- hang in there. If it was a brownish color that means its been working its way out for a while (old blood). Maybe it was just late implantation or you actually O'ed a little later than you thought.

AFM: I am either 9 or 10 days DPO and still trying really hard not to symptom spot. Although my boobs are super sore! I am also frustrated with my temping. Not sure how to figure your cover line! But my temps have been 98.4 the last 4 days which is different then the last three cycles. But then again maybe that's a good thing. I am set to test on Thursday....it's really hard the apprehension you get as the days gets closer. Once again excited to know, but scared to find out!

to everyone waiting to test. Hope you all caught the Christmas egg!

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Aletheok - I could be late implantation, it can happen up to 12 DPO. I looked it up on a website a while ago to find out if it was possible.

Nikki- Finding you coverline: http://www.babymed.com/fertility-bbt-charting/coverline-how-draw-it-your-temperature-chart

AFM - I think I'm 7 DPO right now. No real symptoms, but my head cold seems to be lingering, which is annoying. Boobs urt but once again I'm not sure if that's hormones or if that's because I was working muscles that I don't normally use. oh well either way I'm half way through the TWW and this week is going to get pretty busy after today.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Just checking in after a super busy weekend. This time of year is good to be in the TWW with so much going on. I haven't had too much time to obsess. 11DPO today and I may grab a FRER after work today and test tomorrow. I don't feel pregnant nor do I feel like AF is coming so i just don't know. I have no feeling either way. AF is due Thursday. I know I said I wasn't going to temp this weekend but I randomly woke up at 6am both mornings and I usually temp at 6:15 so I went ahead and temp. Temp drop today but still above cover so FX I get my Christmas wish. I hope we all get out Christmas wish this year!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Cycle day 24 of 22 to 28 day cycle, really bad nausea today . No Af symptoms as yet, they usuly start a good 7 days before af is due.
I might buy a test tomorrow Im not sure I can hang on till Friday :)

9 years ago

so looks like i was a bit off with my ovulation timing - got my SOLID smiley opk today! :) good thing we have been BDing this entire time!! missed cd 15...but i think we are still ok?

9 years ago

ttclate - I was just thinking about you! I hope you get your xmas wish! I really thought we were on the same schedule, but I O'd later this month so I am just 6 dpo.

AFM - Not currently feeling any different - we shall see!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

9 years ago

Hi kbervin! Well I broke down and tested tonight (hand slap) and bfn. Hoping it's just still early. I wanted to use fmu but I lost my willpower. I am not sure if I shoukd even bother testing tomorrow morning or wait until Wednesday at this point.

Good to hear from u! Hope you caught ur Christmas egg!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Will power should come with directions!!! It would be much cheaper!

9 years ago

@ano yay cycle buddies I think I'm 2 dpo

AFM 2 dpo took last of 7 day digi smiley face went away today I think this is the one for me I know I say it every time but first round of clomid has me excited to see the results being that I already ovulate on my own and have plenty of eggs just have to see If the laprascopy helped ....baby dust to all

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo