Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Rerun15 and xoxocouture - That sucks massively that your tests showed obstacles in the way of your ttc journeys. I really hope the doctors can remove those obstacles or at least help you navigate around them.

AFM- I'm CD7 and have an acupuncture appointment today. My "fertile" window is approaching (I say "fertile" because it clearly hasn't been very fertile in any of my previous cycles) and me and DH are ready to go. He's started referring to my cervical mucus as 'vaginal goo'- more on that on my TTC journal, I won't gross you out here!

This is indeed a hard journey for many of us on here, I hope it's making me into a better person though as I know when I do finally get my BFP I will really, really appreciate it.

9 years ago

Good evening ladies!

Still bouncing back and forth between here and the July board, waiting for AF to decide if she's really here or not. Been having spotting since Monday now, AF was supposed to be here Sunday. I think the spotting might be getting steady, but I'm still not sure! DH is being very gracious about all the updates on my lady parts. :D

Picked up some Mucinex today so if this is AF we'll see if that helps for this cycle!

Hoping everyone had a good day!

9 years ago

the doctor cleared the tubes so i should be all good to go for my late august bean i read alot on people concieveing 2wweks after tubal blockage was removed unfortunately for me no baby dancing until after y follow up appointment on the 17 then back at it we go
@rerun im sorry to here that as well hope everything work out for you honey

9 years ago

I am worried I might not ovulate this cycle I'm on CD12 and I don't see the ewcm I used to see in my previous cycles. I just saw my ob/gyn, she did an ultrasound and said that my follicle is still small. Unusual. Will do another usg on Saturday to see if it grows.
After my mc in July my cycles are different and period is lighter. By the way opk didn't show I ovulated my previous cycle.
Anyone experienced a mc before? How were your cycles after that?

User Image

9 years ago

@non kind of experience this but my cycles are still short I ovulate really early I guess it's kind of different when you have a cp

9 years ago

xoxocouture now you have the green light for conceiving! Congratulations I am sure at your follow up Dr. will say everything is fine. How long is your cycle normally? Mine from 30 CD moved down to 26-27 CD.

User Image

9 years ago

Xoxo - I'm glad to hear the preocedure went well and they were able to open everything up for you. FX that that was all that was preventing you from getting your BFP. Now all you have to do is heal up and get your BD on.

Nonyka - I hope the testing tells you whats up and that the doc can fix it. I'm sorry for your loss.

Elizebeth - Hope AF makes up her mind one way or the other and with the mucinex

Kernship - You're right about it beign a hard journey but it will be worth it in the end. When DH and I started trying I wasn't even sure if I was ready for a baby, over a year later I know I'm ready and that I do want a family. Also LOL I love that your DH calls it vaginal goo. with your acupuncture.

Rerun - I'm sorry to hear about the cysts. Are they able to do anything to get rid of them? Yeah they told me to take advil before hand but it didn't help. I passed out during my HSG. It was awful, although they tell me that thats not normal. Luckily I knew that it could happen and I brought DH with me and took the rest of the day off. Thank goodness too because he had to pull over on the way home so I could throw up.

AFM - 2 DPO noting much to report. I'm hoping I catch up on sleep soon. I meant to go to bed early but I ended up staying up reading. Hopefully today goes by fast

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie - a week + and you will be able to test :)

Girls - I am reading your posts I am just so busy with my issues that it is hard to respond since I am always on the phone with a doctors/nurses - for myself or for my mother who had a surgery and she does not speak English so if there is anything that has to be done I have to deal with that

So I called Doctor yesterday and told him about that spotting on CD#9 and 10. They told me that it does sound like endometriosis and since I get those nasty painful periods that they recommend for sure to get the laparoscopy done.

I must admit fertility issues are super hard to take. I am normally a positive and outgoing person but lately all I want to do is stay home and do nothing... sorry girls for the pity party here I just need to vent.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Vent away! Everyone here will probably have had exactly the same thoughts as you at some point and also won't respond with well meaning, but useless, advice.

9 years ago

Vent away! Everyone here will probably have had exactly the same thoughts as you at some point and also won't respond with well meaning, but useless, advice.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo