Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 571 Replies | Last Page

CD #19 - OPK still negative :\
If I don't get positive OPK by CD#25 I will be calling my RE to check if we can do bloodwork and check hormone levels :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

KBervin- AF showed yesterday so you and I are cycle buddies :)))) I usually o around CD20-22. What about you?
TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Margie, are you testing today???

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Team - No I some how managed to resist testing.I'm holding off for Sunday. At least by that point it should be positive and if it's not I can go back to bed for a little while.

Basia - I hope you O soon.

AFM- my temp went back up a bit so that's comforting. not feeling great today but I have my follow up today. So hopefully the doc will have some good news for us.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@margie hope u get good new

9 years ago

Not feeling great today but it's only 3 dpo, is it possible to feel that way this soon? Woke up tired, with a mild headache, I've been light headed, and slight queezy. I've had an increase in cm as well. Don't want to think too much into it but I just wanna lay in bed all day :/.

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

roxy - 3 dpo is to early but after ovulation your body releases progesterone hormone which can make you feel that way

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ok thanks! Just don't remember feeling like this before, especially the dizzy spells, I hardly ever get dizzy. I may just be symptom spotting way too much lol.

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

roxy that might be it :) it is just a bit to early to feel any symptoms yet... I symptom spot all the time. I am so talented that I will make myself super nauseous just from thinking about possibility of being pregnant :)

9 years ago

Oh man lol Definitely need to get my mind busy!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo