Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 571 Replies | Last Page

@Aletheok it irks me to the core when people say that. The only people who have said that to me have gotten pregnant without even trying and one girl who got pregnant the same month she got married. Those people make this journey even more difficult because they just don't get it at all! That's why these forums are great! They are the only place people get it and dobt make stupid insensitive comments. Good luck with ur follicle scan! We are trying the old fashionsed way this month since OB won't do anything for us. So I'm going to pray for a Christmas miracle. So cool! We should O around the same day. I expect either wednesday or Thursday. I dread the TWW but I can't wait for it. Hoping we get some great news for Christmas!!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hello ladies :) How is everybody doing today?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

TeamSuperBaby, TTClate30s and Aletheok- Looks like we are all set to O around Wednesday! WOW there will be a lot of us testing soon!

AFM- I also hate the TWW. I have to go in on Wed or O day for a post coital test (this sound so Big Bang Theory) but anywho....ignore my Monday rabbit trail. I am feeling positive this month. I have lost about 3 pounds so far. DH is on vitamins and eating healthier too. Also we got pregnant with DS the month we took this test last time. Hopefully lightening strikes twice!

9 years ago

has anyone used fertile focus?

User Image

9 years ago

Me to my edd would be august 29 if I conceive going to pick up my clomid today

9 years ago

Wishing all you girls a BFP!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies

I hope that you don't mind that I am dropping in, but I so wish I could fall into the August 2015 babies category.

I am 9dpo on CD19, so confusing as I o'd 3 days earlier than normal. My cycles range from 26-28 days and I am sure my body is trying to confuse me just for the fun of it :)

TTClate30's: So true, a family member from my DH side got pregnant on her honeymoon and her child is only a few months old and she is pregnant again. She sure does make it look so easy :(

I am having cramps and pulling under my bellybutton area and around my left ovary, it is a different type of cramping and has been going on for 3 days now. This cycle is a real confusing one for me.

9 years ago

Well ladies, I took my OB's referral and made my appt today for the RE. It's not until jan 7 as they are 3 hours away and im out of vacation time until then. So I will have 2 cycles (including this one) between now and then. Hoping we can get pregnant by then on our own. But at least the appt is in place just in case.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

AF should be making her exit by tomorrow - ready to get this cycle going......making a lot of changes this month - cutting out pop, trying to get more sleep, DH is trying to cut down on caffeine....hoping this is our lucky month!!

9 years ago

Ttclate- we r back in it together sister!
Pretty sure I'm ovulating Wednesday or Thursday too! Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo