Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Xcautious- segmenting ur life into preO, O and TWW is so true when TTC! And I know exactly how u feel about remembering where u would be had u not miscarried. I have 3 friends due in March when I would have been due and every milestone they pass is just a sad reminder of what I've lost. Praying we get our rainbow babies soon! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

XCautious...I am sorry. But you pretty much summed up all of our lives that no one understands unless you have done it.

AFM: went for pc test today and ultrasound. Ultrasound was great nice big follicle in left ovary. Lh surge today and O tomorrow. But DH so count is low and analysis scheduled for Dec 23. Dr thinks we will start out in Jan. If we cannot get pregnant by then. Bright side we got pregnant with DS the month of tests so lightening strikes twice.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

9 years ago

XCautious, I saw myself in your post. It's such a roller coaster. And I totally get what you say about being afraid to be hopeful, but at the same time trying to focus on being positive, strong, healthy, calm and long list of etc... I really never imagined that TTC was going to be such a bumpy/heartbreaking ride. Anyway, for what it's worth, we all know how you feel!

NikkiN and TTClate30s: good luck and have fun . I hope you catch that egg! :)

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

9 years ago

took new choice hpt and two line showed up but in two different directions... so I'm still clueless... I have no more of those tests :/ guess I am still waiting......

User Image

9 years ago

XCautious: completely agree with everything you said - I feel the same way.

I never imagined this time in my life being so stressful and so unpredictable. We spent years and years being cautious of the idea of getting pregnant too young or too early in our relationship - trying to plan around my husbands career - only to be in this position now where conceiving seems to be so much more difficult than I ever could have imagined. I see the milestones of what I could have had as well - still finding it hard to believe that this xmas I likely will not be pregnant as I imagined.

My heart breaks for all of us that are going through such a hard time with this process - spending countless hours on temping, symptom spotting, money on tests - I hope the stars all align for each of us very soon and that we have healthy and successful pregnancies.

AF for me has just ended yesterday and we are gearing up for another month of ttc - as I mentioned in a previous post we have been trying to change our habits a bit - trying to live better and eat better. Work for me has leveled off with the holidays coming and I think that is going to be a big factor. Since my cycle has been a bit off since my loss - we are going to be trying a lot this cycle to cover our basis as O'ing is now a bit of a mystery even with all the opks and temping that I do. Praying that this is our month and trying to keep the positive energy flowing as best as I know how! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating!!!

9 years ago

Awebste-that is so true and frustrating that we spend so much time trying to be responsible and prevent pregnancy while we wait for the right time to have a baby. Just to find out its a long and heartbreaking journey. I hope this is your month and all the agony bring you your rainbow baby soon!

Have a great a Thanksgiving!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I got my this morning!!!! . Just hope it sticks since hcg came back at 16.4. Doctor says I need to retest in a few days to see if the numbers doubled since they are way too low right now.

Me 32,DH 31 DD 07/08/2007 and

9 years ago

If I have a sticky I will be due early August I have no idea when I ovulated so it's a weird cycle.

Read my most recent post for full info.

9 years ago

I am a mess right now. DH and I are fighting, I just found out my mom has cancer, my sister tried to kill herself 3 days ago, I am dealing with custody issues with dd's stepmother, and the usual holiday stress on top of it. I spent 3 hours in a parking lot this afternoon crying it all out but I just can't get past it. I just want to curl up in a ball and make the world go away for the next month.
Sorry I just needed to vent to people who don't know me.

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats to the bfp and keep heads up for the ones down in out happy thanksgiving

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo