Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 571 Replies | Last Page

hey girls :)

I have been reading your updates and sorry for not responding. Today is CD#3 for me and I took that last BFN pretty badly... This cycle we are not doing IUI since I am waiting for the exploratory laparoscopy. I got bad news that my RE does not have opening till December for that procedure so I asked if other doctor could perform it since my insurance will be changing as of Dec. 1 and I am not sure what that insurance will cover (I just know it is not going to be as good as the one I have now)... Now I am just waiting for their answer and I really hope that I can get the procedure done somewhere in November.
I must admit... every BFN is getting harder and harder to take

I just need a miracle to happen.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia - I'm sorry to hear that it's going to take so long for an appointment. FX that you find somewhere that can do it sooner. IO hear you on the BFN's becoming harder and harder to take, last week after AF showed all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and cry. I hope you feel better soon. You will get your BFP, I have hope for you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi ladies, I have been told that this board is lovely.....so thought id come and join you! lol

Im 29 (well I am in two days lol) and hubby is 35, we have DD#1 (who was conceoived after 3 cycles of clomid) who is 4 ad we are TTC our 2nd. To cut long story short, been off the pill almost a year but we have only been actively ttc since August (which I know isn't long) and a recent fertility clinic apt has given me 3 more cycles of Clomid due to me having PCOS. I have started the course yesterday and I am on CD4 and feeling positive....not confident just wanting to look forward and hope for the best

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Anyone else feel like every time you log on Facebook there's another baby announcement? It gets me every time. :(

9 years ago

Hello! everyone, I'm here because I know will come for a visit for sure.

Sigh! usually my cycle is 30-32 days. But it has gone haywire. I've taking a long break. and now I have to started charting again. And where is my BBT thermometer?

@xcautious : yeah, we're on the same boat

@beautiful : welcome. keep up the positive thinking.

@basia : for you too..

anyways everyone.

I've been thinking about taking ancient medication to help me TTC. Does anyone around here care to share?

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone! Yay August! I'm on CD2 and should O in the second week of November, potential due date in early August. This will be TTC cycle #9 for us.

Margie, Xoxo and Holly: Unpredictable cycles are the worst! It makes identifying O pretty confusing, and the extra-long cycles drive me up the wall. I have them too- my tactics are keeping really thorough charts, using OPKs and taking Vitex.

Anovallis: I hope you and the DH can make it happen! For OPKs I use a combo: I use the CVS cheapies and when the test line starts to fade-in, I confirm with a CB digi. A $$ saving trick I learned on one of these forums!

Basia: It seems like last cycle was just gut wrenching for you, I'm so sorry for the disappointment. You are so diligent, I know its going to happen for you soon. What is this procedure you are going in for?

Bumpin: Thanks girl and congrats again! I hope you pass the BFP magic to one of us :)

xCautious: I'm sorry for your loss! I'm with ya on the baby announcements. I started AF yesterday and no less than 3 people called to tell me about friends of friends pregnancies. I'm not usually bitter but I had to fight the impulse to just hang up, haha!

AFM: I had a rough BFN experience last cycle as I had the most preg-symptoms I've ever had in a TWW: pain in my nipples and breasts, pronounced veins, achey muscles and joints, elevated temps, heartburn, headaches, increased saliva, etc, etc. In retrospect, it might be the effects of starting Vitex in Sept that is kicking my progesterone production up a notch? Silver lining- I had a damn near textbook 28 day cycle with O on CD14-15.

DH and I are going to my Ob on Monday to "review my conception plan". Basically I want to ask for initial testing, even if it's just to confirm we're healthy. What do you experienced ladies recommend asking for at this stage (of 9 months TTC)? Blood tests? Sperm analysis? I have no idea, any info welcome.

Thank you :)

9 years ago

I'm joining you here, ladies! I know that I've been absent from the boards for a while. I recently had a flare up of my Crohn's disease which resulted in a change of my diagnosis and my treatment plan, in addition to a 10-day hospital stay. It shot our last cycle completely, so we're back to square one!

to everyone!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

@bumpin pass it to me please lol @rerun I know right I'm just glad they are regulating now I guess I'm a early o er with a longer luteal phase

9 years ago

Welcome aiedahemli and bookish!

So I'm still subscribed to the July babies board and I can't believe how many BFPs those ladies got!!! (I'm not bitter)

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Rerun - I'm also still subscribed to the July Board. I'm so happy for all of those ladies who have gotten their BFP.

Bookish and Aiedahelmi - Welcome and . I hope this is your cycle.

xCautious - it's either pregnancy announcements or pictures/videos of peoples new babies.

AFM- I'm super upset with myself. I was angry with DH last night and went to bed early. He took care of himself and since we're waiting and only going EOD that means we can't BD until tomorrow and I just got my + OPK, which means that it's likely we're not going to get as much in during the actual fertile period. Also I'm a bit thrown because this is super early for me to be Oing.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo