Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Good morning Ladies,

I'm so happy to hear about all of these BFPs coming up! I wish mine had come too but FX that next month will be my month.

Can't wait to see some of these test get darker!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Congrats to the most recent BFPs! Wishing you guys a happy and healthy 9 months!

@TeamSuperBaby: so sorry to hear that...I was really hoping you
would see that BFP today. Keep watching that temp - if it stays up maybe you are still a bit too early? implantation may have been a bit later?

afm: 7dpo - temp was good this morning - just hoping that it continues to stay up! had some nausea on my way into work this morning...had to stop and get a bagel to curb the notion to gag.....don't think this is a "symptom" - I didn't have dinner last night because this week at work someone in the office is bringing in treats each day - so we literally ate from 9am - 5pm..lol didn't need dinner after that! I assume the nausea was from going so long without food overnight.

as far as testing - I think I might test on saturday....i will 11dpo by then...and I don't think any earlier than that is worth wasting the test. i know its going to be a bfn anytime before that. even 11 dpo might still be a bit early, but I know I won't be able to hold out any longer than that. lol

9 years ago

Kbervin- congratulations on the BFP!

TeamSuperBaby-You aren't out until AF shows. FX for you!

I took a Dollar Store test and I see a faint line there too!!! I will test again tomorrow and hopefully they get darker. I am trying not to get too excited since I seem to do this to myself each month. Hopefully these are legit BFPs.

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Thanks ladies, still hanging on to hope. The strange cranping has pretty much subsided. Yesterday I had a twinge so hard I yelped! But these cramps felt higher, like I was doing crunches or something...?

Cervix is interesting: very high, soft, tightly closed. Still lots of CM, keep thinking it's AF :/

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Team - you're not completely out until the witch shows. I still have my FX that you'll get your BFP.

Awebste - Fingers crossed for you. I hope your temps stay high.

anovallis - I hope it's the real deal for you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Thank you Margie and GL to you!

I uploaded my Dollar Store test. Let me know what you all think? I had a similar looking line last month and it was evap.

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

I do @team but I want let me upload

9 years ago

Spotting now.... I think she's coming.

DH doesn't want to see a fertility doctor yet so I just placed an order for more OPKS strips. Dont know what else to do! So bummed :(

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Sorry to hear team, I will keep my fingers crossed for you this month.

And congrats to all the bfps!(and fingers crossed for the faint bfps to get darker!)

Afm, mondays hcg was 60. My doctor was happy to see it going up but she is concerned that it's not rising properly, so I called my OB who got me in for a pelvic exam today. All looked good but she is worried about a slew of worst case possibilities so I have more blood work tomorrow for hcg and progesterone as well as an ultrasound to rule out ectopic. Unfortunately, she thinks it may be too early to see anything so we may be in a wait and see position.
The thing is, I had a dream Sunday night where i was very much pregnant and talking about how everything was ok and that all of the worrying is over nothing. So I have been extremely calm about the whole thing. I just know that everything is going to be ok.Even if this pregnancy doesn't end well, I will still be able to try again.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo