Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! My DH and have been trying for a couple months now and im pretty sure this cycle is the ticket! We have a ds and he would be thrilled! Just not sure.. the test were very faint but I am pretty sure they are there!! What do all you ladies think?

9 years ago

Good luck While and xoxo! AFM-I got my smiley on my OPK today! Time to get busy. My temps are a mess this month though because I keep either waking up in the night or wake up and notice I've been breathing with my mouth open. So we will see how it all looks in a couple days.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hey girls :) I am 7DPO and I have been using Crinone (Progesterone Cream 8%) So far no spotting (which is good for me :) I think I will start testing after the weekend - Monday will be 12DPO and I might just wait till then :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Was definitely AF. CD 4 for me. If things work out this cycle then EDD would be August 30.

Good luck to all of you waiting to O and in the TWW! Can't wait to see some more BFPs!

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Well still driving myself crazy.. wondering if my clinical guard hpt are crap (read lots of bad reviews) or if af will show today or the next.. I do have a new choice test in my closet.. but will wait a couple more days I guess before I decide to take it I guess... ugh!

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley I'm still keeping my fx for you! The New Choice tests were great for me! I saw my first line at 8dpo and they got darker, I only used those at first then used a Target brand digital to confirm and an FRER to keep :). Sticky baby dust for you!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm still stalking y'all and keeping up with the posts. Fingers crossed to everybody testing in the next week. Good luck to those fixing to "O". Hoping this is y'alls month!!

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Girls have a great Thanksgiving (for those who celebrate) :) I will be probably reading your posts but not participating in it - taking this TWW slow and calm :) Good luck everybody

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Gobble Gobble! Happy Turkey Day for those celebrating :)

User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls,
Happy Thanksgiving! I haven't had much to say recently. I've been busy and trying not to think too much about TTC. I'm feeling sad now though and want to vent. I'm not sure if it's the holiday, seeing my best friend's one month old today, knowing if I hadn't miscarried that tomorrow would be the first day of my second trimester, or all of those combined, but I'm feeling really bummed. I wish this journey weren't such a roller coaster. I hate that I have been segmenting my life into pre-ovulation, fertile week and post ovulation. People ask how I am and I want to respond, "okay, just waiting to ovulate." And with all the waiting I don't even know if I'm actually any closer to becoming pregnant. The worst part is that after months of disappointment, I'm afraid to even hope anymore. :(
As many of you have said, I'm very thankful to have this site with people that understand. Thanks for listening :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo