Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Good luck TeamSuperBaby!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Team - I'm Also 8 DPO. I haven't broken down and tested yet mostly because I'm not usually awake enough to even think about it first thing in the morning.

TTC - I'm sorry it's not looking good for you. I hope your temp spikes back up.

Xoxo - Good luck I hope you get your BFP this month.FXFU

Awebste - Next friday feels both really close and so far away. I start vacation that day so it feels like it will never come but then I look at everything I have to get done before the holidays and it's coming to quickly for me to get it all done.

Nikki - I'll probably be testing this weekend.

AFM - My cold is slowly disappearing but my boobs have start hurting like nobody's business. Luckily this weekend seems to be coming up really quickly so I can test and get my disappointment over with. I fully expect a BFN, not because I have any real feeling one way or another but because that's all I've ever gotten on them. DH isn't helping this month as he's symptom spotting for me while I'm too busy to. Good luck to everyone testing soon.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

I think I am going to break down and test tomorrow morning if temps stay the same or go up...12 DPO... I just can't wait any longer. I figured chances of getting a false negative are pretty low and I would rather know and quit torturing myself.

9 years ago

ttclate - still crossing ym fingers for you! Remember you aren't out until AF makes an appearance!

Awebste - thank yoU! Me too!!

9 years ago

TTC, thank you!! I am praying for you as well!! It's not over til that witch shows her ugly face! Don't count yourself out yet xoxo

Nikki.... Eeeee!! FX!! Xo

Margie, those silly DHs! Mine is clueless about timeframes and TWWs. He just asks questions like "how's it goin down there?" And "when's the next time we get to do it a lot?" HAhaaa *sigh* At least yours is a little more involved ;)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

And the spotting has begun. Like clockwork, 2 days before AF

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Right ladies, the witch is here as suspected (3 days early!!). Oh well. On a strange note, I'm not taking it as bad as I thought I would. Don't know why. Maybe I'm just used to the disappointment! Aaaanyway, off to the September board if there is one. Although I might consider having a full break until January. I'll see how I feel.

To all of you still out there, I'm sending you all the best of luck for this cycle, I really hope you get your bfp very soon!

9 years ago

So confused by my bbt chart this month. my temps are rising and I haven't ovulated yet? Back on cd 8 I had what I thought was a positive opk but everyone voted negative on it. cd 9 and had some ovulation like cramps on my left side. We bd on cd 9 just for good measure. opks have been negative since but bbt has been rising. Yesterday a coverline popped up on my chart and today my bbt was over the coverline. I'm still new to this charting only been doing it for 3 months.. Anyhow today is cd 13 so I will continue to poas until I see a + opk.

User Image

9 years ago

Sooooo, 9dpo and I thought I had a squinter.... Uploaded the image (#347354) and can't see anything :/

BUT now, 4 people have voted positive on my image?! Confused. Not sure how to share the link. Can anyone find it and tell me what you think? I mean, I'm VERY excited to possibly have something but, honestly, I don't see it in this picture. Hmmmmm.....

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TTC, maybe IB? Not full flow yet, hang in there xo

Aletheok,

Kelley, looked at your chart, not sure why there's a coverline but it seems unclear whether or not you have O'd. Keep BDing, tempong, and looking for positive OPK! Xo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo