Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Hi Rerun- me and my DH are in exactly the same position as you I think - ttc cycle #9 and appointment with a gynae to check there are no problems on November 9th.
I'm CD1 today- horrific cramps and literally found out 2 hours ago that one of my best friends is pregnant and due in June, it feels a bit like the universe is flipping me off! That's both my bestfriends who were bridesmaids at my wedding pregnant now- and pregnant in their 1st or 2nd ttc cycle. I'm so happy for them but I can see how sorry they feel for me and that just makes it worse and kind of embarrassing for everyone.
My cycle varies between 24-28 days - last month was a textbook 28 day, OV day 14 cycle so hopefully my body is starting to behave itself and will do its thing this month.
Best of luck to everyone- may this moth be the one.

9 years ago

Hi all- I really didn't mean to imply sarcasm about the lucky July board! None of us needs any bad juju like that. I'm excited for them and encouraged so many long time TTC-ers got their success :)

Margie- I'm sorry that O-time was stressful! My DH doesn't want to know exactly when O time is cuz he hates the pressure (understandable) but guaranteed when O comes I get super stressed knowing I'm fertile and not being able to say anything. Then we fight at the exact wrong time, which some times leads to sex (luckily) but sometimes it's what you described and it's so disappointing!!!

Kernishp- Cool were just about cycle buddies! Its a bummer it literally seems like your world is getting pregnant around you! But on the bright side, if you get knocked up soon you will have pregnancy overlap with your bestie and newborns together :) that'll be so fun and it'll be nice to be support for each other! I'll be interested to see what the doc says to you and DH, if anything to compare standards of health care in our different areas haha.

9 years ago

Yo yo yo.

9 years ago

Thanks for the positive thoughts Rerun- I'll definitely tell you what the gynae says. Me and DH realised last night that with so many of my friends getting pregnant before me, we'll have no shortage of hand me down baby clothes and we'll save a fortune!

On a serious note though, I need some advice. One of my pregnant besties asked me to organise her baby shower- I said yes I'd be happy to, but now my other bestie is pregnant too I think it will just be too much for me. I love my besties very much and know hating on their pregnancies is about as useful as a wheelchair user hating on people who can walk, but you wouldn't ask a wheelchair user to organise a celebration of walking - and I don't think it's fair to expect me to organise a baby shower.

So how do I tell them this without upsetting them and without excluding myself from all their baby related things?

9 years ago

@margie I would be glad to see what happens for you this cycle am I'm oing to as of cd 12 official positive but I have a lap schedule Tuesday and I'm kind of worried about how this may work out

9 years ago

Rerun- I didn't think you were being sarcastic.

Kernship- you should just talk to your besties. There's a reason you're so close, maybe if you explain to them what's going on and why it's emotionally difficult for you right now to plan a baby shower, they'll understand.

Xoxo- we'll see how this turns out but I'm not expecting much this month. I haven't been feeling well and I've been super moody this cycle, which has put some strain on my relationship with DH.

AFM-Luckily it was just the blink face +OPK not the solid one but my temp also spiked yesterday and I got EWCM yesterday evening. This is super early for me though so I'm a bit thrown off.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie & Rerun - I hear you on the DH thing. I've been moody this past week - thought I was ovulating Monday so we BD Fri, Sat, Sun, & Mon. and DH was good about it, but I haven't actually O'd yet and keep asking him to BD and he won't and it's so frustrating and disappointing. Especially because of all the waiting that's involved in TTC and there's only 24 hours that even matter.

Kernishp - My advice would be to wait a few days before you make a final decision. If you just got AF and are just processing the news of another pregnancy you may not be in the best emotional state. Perhaps in a few days when the sadness and disappointment wear off you'll feel differently. That may be a better time to talk to your friend about it too. Maybe you can ask to only be in charge of one aspect of the shower, like the games, instead of the whole thing.

AFM, it's my first cycle after the miscarriage. I really hoped I would be back to normal because I miscarried only a week after AF would have been due and the HCG was out of my system a few days later. But now I'm on CD 22 and no O yet. I already have a long cycle (32 days) and this is just moving a due date further behind.

9 years ago

Heeeyyy Nicole!! :) how are you? Been missing your posts!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Margie and xCautiousOptimistx - thank you for the advice, I will take and use both pieces. x

9 years ago

So I had a "barely there period" which is still frustrating me but I have started taking OPKs again and they are getting darker and darker. So do you think its possible I will ovulate even if I had a barely there period?
I have started taking Vitex so maybe it is doing something???

Aeidahelmi- You should look into Vitex and Dong Quai. Those are the two I have been reading about. I have just started Vitex and am waiting for Dong Quai to come in the mail.

I hear all you girls with seeing EVERYONE around me getting pregnant. My whole family has just had babies and Are pretty much waiting for me and my husband to get preggers. And its NOT happening and I just want to die sometimes.
They don't know we are trying and I don't want to tell them because I don't want them feeling sorry for us etc etc. Me and my hubby had a HUGE fight about TTC a couple days ago and GAH maybe we need a break or something. I have really not been in the mood to BD.
I was at work to yesterday and for halloween my coworker had on a skeleton shirt with a skeleton baby. I honestly had looked at that shirt to and wanted it for when I concieved( I really thought I would be preggers by now).
Well thats my story. I hope you all have a fantastic saturday. My house is a mess guess I will do some housecleaning.
to you all.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo