Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 571 Replies | Last Page

and Basia that the OPKs are just not picking it up. Mine never got fully positive, but I went by body signs and the fact that the OPK got darker - and I O early, at CD11-13 every month. Hope you catch the egg!!

9 years ago

Margie good luck with that and hopefully you will get that BFP before January :)

AFM - apparently I am getting laparoscopy and hysteroscopy done in December and the recovery time for it would be 2 weeks. Damn it - I was hoping to be back at work in 3 days and hide this from my co-workers.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

So sorry Margie...I completely understand as my OB has given up on me and I don't know if we'll ever get out rainbow baby. I'm hoping an RE is an option but the closest is 3 hours away so I don't know if we'll be able to go that route. But because I'm out of vacation time the earliest I can make the trip for a consult is in January. Good luck! I hope AF stays away!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTC - I'm sorry that your OB seems to have given up on you and it truly sucks that the RE is 3 hours away.
I was lucky in the fact that the hospital I go to for my check ups has a RE clinic in it, it's not super close to home, more like an hour+ away, but it's still doable for a day trip appointment. Still it was the RE that told us that DH need further testing and that it's unlikely that we'd be able to conceive on our own. it was a different Dr than the one we had been seeing and DH didn't like her as much, so hopefully any following appointments we can book with the original Dr we were seeing. On the plus side we did find out that most of the costs would be covered for IUIs, thank goodness.

Basia - Thanks for the well wishes. I hope your surgeries go well and that you recover quickly. can you make up some other excuse for the surgery? I mean they almost did a laparoscopy on me because I was having recurring abdominal pain.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@Margie-I feel like someone needs to take a better look at DH. I'm ovulating and were hitting the timing tight so I don't know why this isn't happening. I would like to rule him out. OB did an SA on him a while back but I think it needs another look

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Finally good news... My new insurance will cover one more IUI and 2 IVFs

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia - That's great news! you must be so relieved and hopefully you'll have at least another year before you have to worry about any more changes to the policy.

AFM - still no AF just weird cramps, she'll probably show up tomorrow.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

I might break down and start temping and doing OPKs. Not knowing when I O is harder than DH realizes!

I've been using the calendar and tracking CM to get and approximate O date, but since I've been on Mucinex I've had CRAZY amounts of CM. Has anyone else ever dealt with this??

9 years ago

@TTC It might be worth ruling out Celiac Disease or other food intolerances as these can stop your intestines absorbing key nutrients your body needs in order to get pregnant- that's what my ob Gynae is investigating with me anyway. It's crazy to think that it could be something as simple as eating pasta that's stopping me from conceiving. I hope you get some good news soon.

9 years ago

Finally positive OPK :) YEY

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo