Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 571 Replies | Last Page

I'm driving myself mad! This tww is torture.. lol I have posted hpt of 7 8 and 9 dpo. I don't see a line but a couple of people voted positive.... lol wish I had their eyes. But its giving me hope that I will see one soon.

User Image

9 years ago

Lorelu- If I had to guess I would say possible ovulation on cd11. Good luck...sometimes it takes a few months to get the hang of charting. Also, you can always order opks online.

AFM-just hanging out waiting to O. It should be sometime early next week! Good luck t everyone testing soon.

9 years ago

Anovallis you're not out until af shows up and hoping it doesn't! Kelley don't lose hope, you have plenty of time to get a bfp :). Baby dust to you all!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Baisa- Thanks for looking at my opk. I feel like they get a shade darker then stay that way for a bit and I get excited. Still negative. I hate waiting to O.

My boobs were really sore this morning. Anyone get sore boobs when close to ovulation?

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

NikkiN - Thank you for taking the time to check out my chart. :)

AFM: No symptoms at all this month except for very bad AF like cramps on CD12 and CD13.

Anyone else in the TWW with no symptoms?

Me 32,DH 31 DD 07/08/2007 and

9 years ago

Lorelu - questions for you about your chart:
1. do you take temperature at the same time each day?
2. are you taking those temperatures after at least 4 hours of sleep?
3. do you get up in the middle of night to pee?

your chart has some extremes and it is not easy to read; honestly I am a bit confused when you ovulated - there is a lot of things that can affect temperature taking
You might find this link useful :)

http://holistichormonalhealth.com/taking-your-basal-body-temperature/

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hi Basia,

Actually at the beginning of this cycle my temping time was all over the place. Maybe that's why it looks so erratic. I did always temp before getting out of bed in the morning though, and I never get up at night to pee.

At about half way through this cycle I started setting my alarm clock. So this is probably not the best month to get any accurate O day results.

All my HPTs have been BFNs...None of them had any sort of second line.

I'm going to wait until next friday to test again if the doesn't catch me first.

How are you feeling this month?

Me 32,DH 31 DD 07/08/2007 and

9 years ago

It has been a weird cycle. I am waiting for the laparoscopy/hysteroscopy that is scheduled for December 15th.

Yeah - your chart might not be that accurate this time. Try next month. My first month chart was all over the place as well. There are many things that will affect your temperature and you need to watch for these things. Good luck :) or maybe next month you will not have to do it and you will get BFP in few days :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Well, last night I got some pinkish sticky cm when I wiped and this morning there was a little bit of brownish spotting when wiping. AF isn't due until Tuesday and I am never early, but I guess that's what it probably is. I had a little cramping yesterday when the pink cm happened but mostly I have just had a lot of sharp stabbing pains and pretty intense twinges, which is unusual. I don't know what to think.

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Took a test with FMU. I uploaded it. Let me know what you all think. So anxious!

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo