Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 571 Replies | Last Page

@margie I totally understand my current situation just trying to remain positive but I agree this has also made me quiet an upset being lol anyways wish the best to you and still can't wait to compare our symptoms

9 years ago

I just uploaded my OPKs what do you think. Bottom one is this afternoon. Test this evening??

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hey Bumpin! A formal congrats your way! How are you feeling?

Margie: Funny you say all this because I am pretty literally going through the EXACT same thing. I've had tons of EWCM and high libido pretty much since AF stopped (CD6). I still have it and it's CD13 today, which is super early for me have 'fertile signs'. I'm good to have watery CM on the day of or before a +opk, and i've only noticed EWCM twice in the past 10 months of this game, and one of those months we conceived. So, I guess i'm either super fertile this month again, or Oing super early, or both. PROBLEM is, that DH and I BD yesterday (CD12), went on a date, but then got in a fight and I seriously doubt we'll get in another session in time... I don't want to use opks or temp anymore, because then I put a lot of pressure on myself and DH to BD, and end up getting pissed if he shuts me down. However, I feel like I want to see if my temp spiked early like yours!

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Nicole - Yay I'm so glad you joined us. I'm sorry to hear that you and DH are fighting too. I think my DH and I have patched things up, so hopefully we didn't miss the window. FX that this is your month and that you BD'd enough even if you can't get anymore in.

Xoxo - I'm looking forward to comparing our symptoms during the TWW

Holly - I hear you on everyone around you getting pregnant. it seems like every time I turn around at work I see another pregnant woman and when I go out to walk the dog there's strollers everywhere. On the plus side if I decided to never leave my office I could probably avoid seeing any as everyone else in my office is male. Funny I started working on house work too. I'm constantly amazed at how much of a mess two people can make.

Kernship - you're welcome and talking about stuff like that is hard.

xCautious - I'm with you on the O thing I've been getting the binky face on my OPKs for the past 3 days. last cycle I got one blinky face and one solid face. I don't know whats going on with me.

AFM - I guess I'm still waiting to O, which is a good thing in light of what went on with me last week. Day 3 of the blinky face on the OPK, I'm hoping the solid smiley comes out tomorrow. DH and I seem to be back on the same page, though now he's stressing about what the doc is going to tell us in two weeks. If I'm lucky by the time we go to the follow up we'll almost have our BFP.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

cd 7 counting down the days to o day

User Image

9 years ago

Only on CD 6.....ugh...I just feel like this cycle is moving in slow motion!

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Hi ladies!! I am here with you this month trying for baby #2 and currently on CD 9.
Started the OPK yesterday (using Clear Blue digital) as my cycles are 26-28 days.
Hope this is our month!!! and to all of us

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! :)

Thank you, Nicole!! :)

How is everyone??

I called and made my first appointment with a new OB today since my last one was of no help during my MC in August. The appointment is for the 17th at 9:45 (I will be 7 weeks). It makes me feel better knowing that they will be giving me an U/S that day. I am getting really excited/nervous!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Bumpin - Thats awesome news. the 17th will be here before you know it.

nonyka - welcome and . I use the CB digital OPKs as well.

anovallis - I know what you mean. it didn't help that my body has been playing tricks on me. I think I'm still waiting to O though it should be here within the next day or so.

AFM - I finally got the solid smiley this morning and DH and I are planning on BDing this evenig. FX no more arguments that will keep it from happening.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

So I am pretty sure I FINALLY got my AF today. I got some heavy spotting. Maybe my darker OpK's were because It was before my period.
On to a new cycle I guess.:)

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo