Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 571 Replies | Last Page

@mom2bx3: I am so sorry to hear this news. I will be thinking of you!

@TeamSuperBaby: 10dpo seems still super early - you never know? Any signs of the witch? If not then you still have a chance - its not over until she shows her ugly face! FX for you that you are just too early testing and that you get that BFP!

nothing new with me...waiting game as per usual.

9 years ago

Mom2b, so sorry to hear your news. I guess we can only hope that these things happen for a reason.... But still such a shitty thing to happen. Hugs to you, mama. Glad to hear the insurance will help with fertility assistance!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Team - FX that it was just too early. I'm at 10 DPO today as well but I'm trying to hold off until 12 DPO.

Awebste - I think we're both in the same boat, just waiting to test now.

Mom2bx3 - I'm so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you.

AFM - not a huge amount of symptoms this month. my temp spiked up even more but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. my temp has been going up and down since I O'd this month and I don't really know why. Either way I will probably hold off testing until 12DPO which is Saturday. it's coming up quickly this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Mom2b-I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

@Margie: Hoping you see that BFP on Saturday!!!!! FXFU!! :) :)

my temp is being a bugger this month too - i am not sure whats going on or what i am doing wrong...its just all over the place. put my temp in for this morning (altho i had a restless nights sleep, so i am not 100% confident in the reading) but the chart gave me a possible ovulation line? blah.

9 years ago

@Margie: Hoping you see that BFP on Saturday!!!!! FXFU!! :) :)

my temp is being a bugger this month too - i am not sure whats going on or what i am doing wrong...its just all over the place. put my temp in for this morning (altho i had a restless nights sleep, so i am not 100% confident in the reading) but the chart gave me a possible ovulation line? blah.

9 years ago

Mom2b- so sorry for the news. :(

Margie and TeamSuperBaby- FX to you both. Hopefully you get your BFPs this weekend.

AFM- I think I am 6dpo, but could be 5 or 7. I never got a positive OPK this cycle, but tons of ewcm from CD11-15 and O pains on CD13. So who knows. I am definitely having some symptoms....super sore and larger breasts (not normal....usually don't have this until closer to AF) and pretty serious cramps (never have that this early). Could just be PMS, but definitely not typical timing. I feel like all of my cycles since we started TTC have been different....so frustrating!

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

@anovallis same here I'm 4 dpo maybe five had two smile cd 14 and cd 15 then nothing 16 not trying to symptom spot but my breast are tingling it really noticeable as well a lots of pulling twinges and flutters even ovary pain ..fingers crossed just waiting this one out

9 years ago

I started reading up on vitex and found positive feedback for it during the 1st trimester. I may be pulling at a broken string but figured I'd try anything to try to save this pregnancy. I am calling my doctor before taking anything but wanted to get your feedback too. Anyone heard of its use during the 1st trimester?

User Image

9 years ago

I am gonna lose it. Little brother (19 yrs old) called - he's gotten his little 19 year old gf of 3 months pregnant.

Seriously?!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo