Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Anovallis is there a faint line there?! I think I see one and even when I inverted it!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Roxy- yes there is a line and it seems darker today on that test then yesterday's, but I used FR yesterday and only had Dollar Store tests today.

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Never tone is voting negative or evap. :( I guess bc of the dye run makes it look like it's not a complete line...

9 years ago

Yay!! Well, all I used were dollar tree ones at first and I got my first very faint line at 8dpo getting darker each day! I hope this is it for you! I confirmed my postives with Target's up&up digital tests which are way cheaper than Clearblue, at the point it became so real! Maybe try that?

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Joining u guys on the august board! Cd1 for me - af tricked me and showed 1 week late so if successful I would have a very late aug baby

Hoping this is our lucky month!!! :)

9 years ago

anovallis - I def see a faint line there!!!

Me 32,DH 31 DD 07/08/2007 and

9 years ago

Welcome awebste!

Lorelu- thank you! FX it's there and darker tomorrow! Hopefully this spotting will stop as well.

Roxy- I will test in the morning and if I get a more visible/darker line I will pick up a digital. I will try the Target ones!

9 years ago

Welcome awebste!

Anovallis, hoping for a stronger positive tomorrow! Let us know!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Hi awebste... good luck this month sorry AF is so hateful.

9 years ago

Annovalis, your symptoms could be implantation, so you'll need a few more days to get a good bfp. I think i saw a shadow on the test, but dollar tree tests are notorious for those. Good luck and take a test every morning for a couple days. Can't wait to are your bfp!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo