Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 571 Replies | Last Page

xoxo- I don't know. I wondered that to, I would only have light spotting for my periods and my DR said that spotting doesn't count..So its hard to say.

AFM all my opks still negative..so annoying

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hi I am new here...and I am trying to conceive number 3 ;) I am currently on 5dpo! Today I feel fat, gassy and my boobs feel full ...I don't really know if I have any symptoms yet...but I'll keep ya all posted ;)

9 years ago

hello ladies, mind if I join you? :)
Moving from the July thread. I'm cd2 after AF took her sweet time to arrive... I was on progesterone until bfn at 15 dpo, so that delayed my period 5 days.
This will be my 5th clomid cycle (after an early MC and a CP, 2nd and 3rd rounds) and it will be our last before our appointment at a fertility clinic in January... Really hoping this is our month!

best of luck to everybody!

9 years ago

I am so confused.. Why does the bbt chart on this site still say I haven't ovulated? FF says I ovulated on cd 17. And here it is cd 21. So which chart is more reliable?

User Image

9 years ago

DeeBen welcome and .

Aletheok-Sorry it took AF so long to get here. Hopefully this is our month! Let's go catch that bean!

9 years ago

Hi DeeBen! I'm 5dpo as well :) So ready for this week to start and get moving!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies, just checking in again!

The mucinex is definitely helping with CM. DH and I are still BDing every other day. I think I may have ovulated already, judging by CM and the calendar, but I'm not sure. I'm on CD 12 (I have cycles around 22 days long recently) and today I am EXHAUSTED. According to this sight and OvuView I Od four days ago, and according to Ovia I O today. We'll see!

Good luck ladies!!

PS, welcome DeeBen!

9 years ago

ok ladies just finished up with 2nd cycle of clomid this last week and today I had a follicle scan, I had one 22cm follicle the dr seemed pleased with so they gave me the most painful shot in the butt ever!!!!!!!!!!! to force ovulation, lots of fun sexing it up for the next 3 days! then on to the 2 week wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! FX

User Image

9 years ago

CD#22 and still no positive OPK - this is super unusual for me. My OPKs go from very dark to super light during the day. Hm... I might call my RE and ask them for bloodwork to see if there is something wrong - maybe cyst? or maybe I will just not ovulate this cycle (which would also be unusual for me)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

My temp dropped this morning. It was quite drastic but its still above the coverline. No sign of AF yet but I figure she's on her way. Im still a little disheartened that the doc told us we likly cant conceive on our own, though she did say we needed more testing. The testing cant be done until January, so I guess we just wait and hope for our miracle baby. DH and I still need to decide if/ when we want to move forward with an IUI.

Hope everyone else has a great day.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo