Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Acupuncture went ok- I really hate needles though. They have given me some Tiaojing Cuyun Wan tea? Pellets? Tablets? to take twice a day. I have no idea how to physically take them as all the instructions are in Chinese and I couldn't understand the doctor's English too well. I figured they'd dissolve in water and I'd drink them like a tea, but they don't. There's about 30 'pellets' in each sachet so swallowing them individually will take me all day- for all I know they're probably suppositories!!!!!!!
Any advice / wisdom would be appreciated.

9 years ago

Try to google the name and see what other girls are doing. Never heard of them but I was thinking about doing acupuncture also.

Also make sure you really find out what those things are. There is so many things that will cause harm to your body.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I just googled it and it appears to come in different forms- tablets and tea, but not pellets! I'm going to investigate further. From what I did see online it seems to be a fairly common Chinese Alternative Medicine for women which helps to regulate cycles- we shall see...

9 years ago

can I ask how old are you and are your cycles irregular at this moment? do you chart?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

No problem, I'm 33 and my cycles are 24-28 days so not massively irregular. I do chart using Fertility Friend and I temp too but my ovulation day seems to vary quite a lot. I would put my charts on here but I temp in Celsius not Fahrenheit :(

9 years ago

Kernishp - I was born in Europe and lived there for 16 years. I am so used to Celsius :) and now to Fahrenheit :)

9 years ago

@Basia I hope everything goes good for you my laproscopy was sucede full slightly painful now but we know it's all worth it in the end

9 years ago

Kernishp - I temp in Celsius as well which I use it for tracking on my phone but I just use the converter that they have on here to change it from C to F. I'm a Canadian living in the US so I'm still working on getting used to Farhenheit.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Ah- I have not found the converter yet! I think it's only the USA that use Fahrenheit isn't it?

9 years ago

Kernishp - could you make your charts available? I can take a look at them and let you know if I see anything :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo