Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 571 Replies | Last Page

@mom2bx3: I will be praying for you! I hope that everything works out for you!

in need of some opinions - i have only been taking my bbt for a few months and do not consider myself an expert at all. last night i went to bed around 10:30 - my face was really hot, I knew my temp was high. Went to bed, and unfortunately my husband was on call last night and rolled in around 2am. I heard him come home and quickly fell back to sleep. He was back up around 5:30am to go to work, which again I also heard but I was still half asleep. I reached over and decided to do my temp even though I wasn't really awake. Temp came back at 36.51. I fell right back to sleep and awoke again at 6:45am - and decided to take my temp again because that's when I normally do it, so its a habit. My temp was 36.74 - I guess my question is.....what temp do I use? The one at 5:30am when I was still half asleep or the one at my normal time taking temp? I did not get up or doing anything else between the two temp takings. They are just so drastically different...I am not sure.

9 years ago

Thanks for the well wishes ladies!

Mom2be, I love your dream! Fx that all these tests are for naught and your little baby bean is healthy as can be!

The damn witch has arrived, I hate her so!! Had a good cry this morning, now I'm trying to pick up the pieces and move forward again. September sounds like a nice month to have a baby. On to the next board, hope I don't see any of you there

Xoxo
TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Aweb, I would use the second temp. I'm not that familiar with C/F conversion but I get up frequently with DS but still use BBT. The key is to be consistent so even if you woke a few times, as long as you didn't get up and do ten jumping jacks and go back to bed, or get up and start your day 3 hrs earlier than normal, I'm sure you're fine.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Team - I'm sorry that you're joining me on the next board. FX that this is our month.

Awebste - use the second temp. It keeps your timing consistant and changing timings for me always makes a difference. like Team said as long as you really weren't up and about you should be fine.

Mom2bx3 - Your dream sounds lovely. I hope it's your body trying to tell you that everything's ok. I wish my dreams were like that. My dream last night was that my grandmother wanted me to style my moms hair so I was teasing it up and my mom was freaking out.

AFM - CD3 and AF is still going strong. on the plus side my BBT finally went back down to where it normally is pre O. Now I have to remember to pack all of my TTC stuff for the trip home. I'm looking forward to seeing my family but I'm still a bit disappointed that I won't have any good news to tell them.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Well, I just uploaded a side-by-side picture of my test from yesterday and this morning. I swear it looks darker today! Am I crazy?!

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

thanks ladies! i appreciate the feedback - i thought using the second temp as well was the best idea so I put it in my chart.

didn't do the 10 jumping jacks so I think all is good! lol :) :)

9 years ago

Anovallis, it does look darker to me too! I would call your doctor and ask for a blood test to be sure.

Aweb, I would have said to use the 1st temp but I have no clue about BBT.

MArgie, My dreams are typically weird and I punch and kick and scream all night. My husband thought I was dreaming I was being murdered one night but I was actually dreaming that I was trying to go #2 and everyone in my family kept coming in the bathroom! It was pretty funny.

AFM, I had my ultrasound done this morning and got results pretty quick. 1) I have a golf ball sized cyst on my right ovary, and 2) the gestational say is in my left fallopian tube. The doctor thinks the pregnancy will end naturally so she is waiting a week to see. If not they will have to go in and remove the pregnancy before it causes a problem. The cyst is a considerable size but she thinks it will be go away on its own as well, so I have a follow up ultrasound for that in 4 weeks. So just a whole bunch of sitting around waiting for my body to do what it needs to do. After a month of my body recouping she is going to do so more testing on my hormones and help me get them regulated so I have an easier time to the next go around. Maybe I will be pregnant by march. Beat of luck to all. I will be following and popping in to say hi here and there. Thanks for all the support and words of encouragement.

User Image

9 years ago

ok so 10dpo and took a test last night........had a line, but not getting my hopes up yet. major nausea this morning while getting ready for work. really praying I still have a shred of hope for a late august baby. going to test again tomorrow morning when I will be 11 dpo....

9 years ago

I was still getting negatives at 14 dpo so fingers crossed for you, Im due according to dr around 23rd august.

9 years ago

uploaded my 10dpo test from today - let me know what you think!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo