Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Elizabeth & !!

rerun: YAY for testing!!

kernishp: that is great, hahaha!

Good luck to all you ladies in the TWW, Happy BD to the ones waiting for the TWW & those that are might close to testing!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

so it does not look like I will get laparoscopy done this month - need to wait for first possible date that Dr has and that is in December :(
My insurance changes as of December 1st and it is not going to be as good as this one... on top of that I am still spotting - CD#10

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia - I'm sorry to hear about the delay in the laparoscopy this month. That really sucks. I hope the changes to your insurance in december won't mean you're out of pocket more. Did you talk to your Doc about the spotting?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie - I did not... I am so tired of Drs/Nurses that I will wait few more days. :)

Good luck in your TWW :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

That I can totally understand. I'm lookng forward to not having a slew of appointments in December or atleast I hope I won't.

Thanks, I'll take all the luck I can get.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie- good luck not going crazy on your 2WW!! I hope this is your month.

Basia- Sorry to hear you appointment can't be till December, waiting sucks and TTC in all aspects is all waiting and waiting and waiting.

AFM -I am on CD3. flow still isn't super heavy but its there and I am bleeding, So here is to hoping I have a normal cycle(first on trying Vitex).

I am having quite a bit of cramping with this cycle and diarrhea.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

So I finally told a family member that we were TTC and having a hard time. She has Lupus and has been in a flare for a while and can't get pregnant on the meds she has. Her Dr. is advising her not to go off her pills to get preggers because he is really worried about her kidneys. So she is having a hard time to, she isn't sure if she should risk even TTC.
It was so good to talk to someone. Its such a strange feeling when you can't conceive. I feel like, I am a women this is part of my role in this world. I am supposed to be able to do this. It feels like something sacred has been taken away from me.
This isn't an easy journey for many of us hey?

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Waiting for af to show so we can start ttc again for baby 3 :) by some miracle it's been quite a quick month. Due this weekend. Hoping we get our rainbow baby :)

9 years ago

Hi everyone,

My sonohysterogram showed that my lining, cervix and uterus look good. Unfortunately, I've got quite a few ovarian cysts.

Trying not to get too bummed out, it doesn't mean I have full-blown PCOS. I don't think I have any other symptoms, but we'll see what my cycle day 3 blood work says. It is disappointing news though, sad to see my little baby eggs covered in cysts :(

Also, you're right Margie, Advil doesn't help when your cervix is being stabbed with a catheter. I assumed that I would be fine to work today and I've already cried at my desk twice...I'm going home. Netflix Gilmore girls marathon is my drug of choice.

Good news is there is no apparent damage from endometriosis and since I've been TTC and watching my cycles like a hawk, I know that I ovulate regularly enough. Focusing on the positive.

Everyone's husband stories are adorable :)

9 years ago

Update:so i had my laproscopy procedure done tuesday i am glad that it is over they found out i had veins causing pain and irregular bleeds as well as my right tube was blocked now that i aware of why it has been so hard makes everything a little more easy to deal with my husband has been supportive the whole way and i just know he is going to be a great first time dad i want to thank all you lovely ladies for the words if encouragment as well as support we will continue to try to concieve up until january fingers crossed for my august 2015 baby im sure if ovulation did occur this month my one tube made it hard for pregnancy to follow through i am no longer experincing any discharge and spotting is cleared i will still take a test if af doesnt show even with the break through i experienced at cd 15

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo