Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 571 Replies | Last Page

i feel out at 6dpo already - i am not convinced my chart is headed in the right direction and believe I am in for another month of disappointment. i guess time will tell.

9 years ago

Team - I hope you get your BFP tomorrow.

Awebste - I'm sorry to hear that your chart is not what you'd like it to be this month. my fingers are still crossed for you that this is your month.

AFM - So despite my temp not dropping back to the coverline, AF seems to have shown up. I'm just spotting at this point with nothing on the pad yet but I know she's coming. The down side is that I still don't feel well, my back still hurts and my boobs are still tender. It's always nice to know that my body is finding new ways to screw with me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@Margie: thanks girl - I am just having a bit of a pity party right now. I shouldn't be so negative - my DH tells me that all the time. I need to quit worrying about it and just see what happens.

9 years ago

@Margie: pressed submit before I was done! ugh! anyways - I am so sorry that AF has showed up for you.....these mind games are so frustrating - I think we can all agree on that.

9 years ago

Awebste - I know what you mean I've been having a bunch of those recently. I wanted to cry this morning when I realized it had started. Mostly because I had started to hope that this would finally be it. Unfortunately it's not something that I can control so I need to let it go and carry on. On the bright side I'll be able to drink over christmas.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@margie maybe it's not af test aging three days of flow doesn't pick up

9 years ago

Xoxo - I'm still holding on to a sliver of hope because so far it hasn't been like my other periods. though knowing my luck she's just waiting to turn on the pain and heavy flow until I least suspect it.

9 years ago

Hi!
I think I could have my BFP! This is kind of unreal, and the line is faint...posted in my images.
Thoughts?

9 years ago

kbervin looks positive to me

User Image

9 years ago

Kbervin!!! Totally positive!! So awesome, congrats!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo