Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 571 Replies | Last Page

I think we did it! We finally timed it out right! I got a very faint positive yesterday am and just tested again this afternoon and its darker. Still not super dark but its there! A gorgeous pink line!
Due August 28th according to this site. I'm gonna take a digital tomorrow and still gotta confirm with the doctor but yay! Now if I can just get through the 5 more holiday parties...yikes. Thats a lot of fake drinking cause its wayyyy too soon to tell anyone!

9 years ago

My partner wants to tell people now, I want to wait until 12 weeks. We go to my parents inlaw every xmas for breakfast an always get offered a bucksfiz, then we go again boxing day, were I would always have lot of beer :/ I never ever turn down ale only when pregnant.
I dont know what I am going to do. I am a terrible liar I couldnt say Im on anti biotics an keep a straight face.

So Im guessin his side of the family will find out nxt week.
I really dont want my children to know because I told them early with one pregnancy which ended in a mc at 11 weeks an it upset them, I dont wanna do that again :/

9 years ago

This is crazy thought I had a faint positive but guess I didn't went for betas waiting for results currently 15 dpo no sign of af o have been experiencing new symptoms but I'm starting to loose hope everyone else test positive so early on how ever I did temp yesterday 98.7 today's 98.8

9 years ago

xoxocouture: do you know when you will receive your results?

9 years ago

kbervin: are you on cmp?

9 years ago

Um some time this morning really nervous tho I really feel I'm Pregnant but shoot don't we all

9 years ago

Awebste- No... What is cmp?

I went to doc last week- due 8/20! Super excited!

9 years ago

the counter part to this site - countdown my pregnancy! I am on there with the same name.

went to the doc last night too - I am calling to book a dating ultrasound for the next 2 weeks or so. that has me worried a bit...I am only 4 weeks 3 days (or in my 5th week) today and in a couple of weeks I will only be at max 7 weeks. I don't really want to have a transvag ultrasound but I think that early, that's about all they can do. Going to call and see what we can do - maybe they won't have any appts and I will have to push back a bit closer to 8 weeks. I also have bloodwork to get done, but can't go for bloodwork until my ultrasound is booked.

9 years ago

u/s booked for Jan 13th - by lmp I would be 7 weeks 2 days.

9 years ago

Oh I see! I'll check that out :-) my husband and I are going to Hawaii next month so I had to wait until after for the U/S. January 19 (10 weeks)

Any particular reason why you want an early ultrasound?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo