Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Great news basia!!

User Image

9 years ago

Yay Basia! Fingers crossed for you! I have 7 days until af is due, praying she stays away! I want to start testing tomorrow at 8dpo, I know it's early buy it will take some of this anxiousness away! Thank God for Dollar Tree tests lol.

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

thanks girls :) I am relieved - I was suppose to go for ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow if I did not get that positive OPK :) I got scared that after last cycle and so many hormone injections I got a cyst or something.
Roxy - get some Wondfo pregnancy tests online :) they are awesome and cheap and good luck

and to all of you :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

thanks girls :) I am relieved - I was suppose to go for ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow if I did not get that positive OPK :) I got scared that after last cycle and so many hormone injections I got a cyst or something.
Roxy - get some Wondfo pregnancy tests online :) they are awesome and cheap and good luck

and to all of you :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

That's great news! Now the fun begins! Lol good luck to you! I've been going back and forth on those Wondfo tests because I keep reading mixed reviews. I have plenty of tests for this cycle already (POAS addict here lol) so hopefully I won't need any more after this :).

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Basia- Great News about the insurance and the OPK! Now catch that egg!

Kernship- interesting you mention Celiac disease. My niece was diagnosed with it. But I've had 2 daughters in the past (they r 8 and 9 now. From a previous relationship and had no trouble conceiving either of them). So I feel like my age is the problem (I'm 39 now) or DH is the problem. Hopefully we will succeed soon. It's taken a lot out of me. GL to u too!

Roxy- GL! I hope u get ur BFP!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate30's- Have your tried a different OB, sometimes a different OB will be more aggressive. Also get DH on zinc, folic acid and multi vitamin. Then wait until the morning after your positive OPK for bding. Don't bed the two days before. That was the advice my RE gave us for DH because he has low sp count. .

Cryslynn- hopefully the Holiday will help your TWW to go by quickly. What a gift to be thankful for!

Basia- Just tell your co-workers it was your appendix or something. PS THATS AWESOME about insurance coverage!

AFM: I got to enjoy a wonderful snow day at home with Dh and DS yesterday. I am CD 10 and just waiting to O. I have about 1 week left to wait, usually O around CD 19. Jealous of all you guys with short cycles!

9 years ago

Thank you!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

@Nikki- DH is on fertilaid. I will check to make sure there's zinc and folic acid in it though. I'm seeing a different OB in the same practice on Dec 8. Doesn't help with this cycle but maybe she'll do something for me for next (if needed. FX!). I'm sure they will talk though so we will see. I live in a smaller town do not many options in this area. Thank u for the advice on BD'ing the am after + OPK. I will try that. Maybe we have been trying too much around O. Maybe less is more in his case. I will try it though since what we've been doing is but working. Good luck catching your egg next week! I will likely be joining u in Oing next week. I should O right around thanksgiving

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Basia: I am glad that you are getting some good news!! YAY for O and your insurance!! :)

Just wanted to drop in and let you girls know that my appointment went great yesterday! I was measuring 2 days ahead so I am actually 7w 2d today!! Little heartbeat was 144bpm and it was the cutest little blob I have ever seen! I am so glad that I can now be happy about it all! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo