Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Basia - YAY!! I'm so happy to hear you got your positive OPK. have fun BDing!

TTC - Hopefully, you'll be able to catch that eggy.

Nikki - Thanks for the tips, My DH was told he may have a low count as well but the need more testing to confirm it.

AFM - I'm completely out for end Jul early Aug. FX that this next cycle works... feeling a bit disheartened but on the bright side now I get to enjoy Disney world. Thank goodness there's a lot going on this week to keep me distracted, in fact I think I may be busy right up to O day. Well at least the first half of the cycle should fly by.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Congrats Bumpin! So glad to hear the good news!!

Yay Basia!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

AFM: Still no af waiting for my bfp I'm sure lap through me off but I know I ovulated just scared the egg got destroyed it's been 30 days since my last period 16 since my ovulation spotting or mini cycle I expect af to come around Dec 1 through the 5 if it doesn't I will test but only then doc prescribed me clomid to get things going this cycle waiting to start that ...my doc said he burn nerves and mild endo during lap also clearing my right blocked tube which is the ovulation side I od on my left tube is shorter than the right is very elongated and the left tube is cuped he is scare of a tubal on that side but I'm praying it all works out fingers crossed for me ...

9 years ago

Congrats Bumpin

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks, ladies!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@TTC Celiac Disease is genetic and someone else in the family with it is usually one of the first things they look for when trying to diagnose it. If you carry the gene it can 'kick in' at any time or it may be that you have it so mildly you wouldn't normally notice any wheat intolerance. I know I didn't and was really shocked when my Gynae queried it. I've got my blood and endoscopy results now and they do confirm I have it, but only mildly. My gastro doc told me that this is a likely reason why me and DH are having problems, he said a lot of mild CD sufferers don't notice any problems until something else happens, eg trying to get pregnant. Maybe mention to your Gynae that your niece has CD? They can do a simple blood test to diagnose it (I only had to have the endoscopy because they thought there was something else going on and needed to take biopsies) and it seems very unfair that they'd put your TTC difficulties solely down to your age when the answer could be something as simple as gluten. I've put a bit more info on CD and getting it diagnosed etc on my journal if you're interested- and I'd recommend to every lady who is TTC to be aware of the dangers of undiagnosed CD in pregnancy (spoiler alert, it's grim reading).
AFM - I had some spotting this morning, I've not had mid cycle spotting before- could it be implantation bleeding?!? I was eating a lot of gluten in the run up to my endoscopy so I'd be very surprised- but now I know gluten is off the menu for me and I'm not eating any maybe, just maybe this one will hold and it'll be the month.

9 years ago

Hello ladies :) How is everybody doing today?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

A little anxious! 8 dpo today and tested to satisfy my urge and got a faint line but it was past the 3 min mark! Not sure if it's an evap or not :( Testing again tomorrow morning. Been crampy this morning and bloated so hoping this is it!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

10 DPO and I have been entirely too obsessed with testing. I just put up my latest test and I there is a line in person, but it is difficult to make out in the picture. It is so faint I can't tell if it's an evap or BFP. Using the tools I can see something under Invert and Grey Scale. let me know what you all think.

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Same here anovallis! My pics were the same, I couldn't really see the line in the picture but in person it was totally there. Fingers crossed for you!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo