Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Margie - I would not worry about that small dip in temperature. Your chart still looks really really good :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Basia. I'm really hoping we got it this month. How are you doing anyway?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

My chart is up now, didn't know you had to authorize your charts indivually so the show. I use fertility friend regularly which has all our BDing- for this one I just put the "relevant" BDing.

Any thoughts would help, I'm pretty pissed right now. DH and I raise his son so our first opportunity to BD today will be around 10pm after he's asleep. I'm afraid it's too late.

9 years ago

Margie - just waiting for O date :) I hope to see that +OPK soon. I have been using a lot of tools in the past few days :)

Rerun - when do you think you got positive OPK?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Tuesday, CD15. The day I uploaded the pic of the three tests- the poll on them is 75% voted negative!

All other CB digitals have been negative. I would count last night or today as positive for the dip strips, but I've been relying on the digitals!

9 years ago

Rerun - with the digitals you are not suppose to take them out. You go with the digital reading. I actually don't like digitals. I prefer cheap dip strips b/c I have high base LH hormone and they show me false positive.
If I was you I would BD today in the evening. You might have ovulated on CD#16. Take temp tomorrow to see if it is still up or if today's temperature is just off for some reason.

9 years ago

I added the positive to the chart, so it's saying ovulation happened yesterday.

9 years ago

Just BD tonight - it will not hurt your adds of getting pregnant :)
and don't stress about not BDing enough or something like that. YOU did on CD#15 - that might be enough. Sperm can live few days in your body

9 years ago

Thanks Basia. Freak out subsiding. On the upside DH and I BDed just cuz we felt like it on Tues, so if its the winning round at least it's a little more romantic :)

Yeah, I thought the digitals were reliable up until now! The dip strips are just so variable. Sigh, maybe I'm the opposite of you have have low base LH (it would line up with having cysts). That will show in my CD3 blood work, ya?

9 years ago

Well it's official...people should run away and approach with extreme caution AND Chocolate. Yesterday I started my five day prescription of 4 Fermera pills a day. SO I am just a bucket full of hormones for the next week! Be afraid, be very afraid. ;)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo