Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Welcome back Randal :)

9 years ago

Hello ladies, checking in!

On CD8 right now, waiting to O. I think I will be in the next few days, according to the CM. DH and I are still BDing every other day just to make sure, until we figure out what my cycles are doing.

Hope everyone is doing well! Good luck!!

9 years ago

Gastro ultrasound showed signs of Celiac disease so now I am due to have a gastostrophy on Tuesday to confirm for sure. It means having a general anesthetic so I've been told I can almost certainly rule pregnancy out for this month as the stress my body will be under will stop implantation occurring. Again. Bummer.
Having said that, pretty sure I ovulated yesterday (CD13) as temp has risen today and had OV pains in my right side, as the doctor said I would, so that puts me at 1 DPO today. I'm determined not to symptom spot this cycle and leave it in the hands of the doctors- having said that I would wager money on me talking about sore boobs, nausea and other possible signs over the next 14 days!
I now get to enjoy a final few days of eating gluten based foods as the docs need to see if there is a reaction or not when they do the gastrostrophy, so this weekend me and DH are off to a music festival (well, as close as Dubai can offer in terms of music festival) where I intend to eat burgers, cakes and drink a few beers.
Really hoping you all get your BFP this cycle ladies- it's very exciting to think at least one of us will :)

9 years ago

First month really ttc. Yesterday was O day and now the dreaded 2ww. What do you do to not think about it so much?! I wanna know now lol. I was hungry all day today, had frequent urination, tired and slight cramps.

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

My opk negative tonight. Even looked slightly
Lighter then the one last night. Grrrrr

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

@Roxy welcome

9 years ago

@roxy_marie I don't think it's possible not to think about it! I find keeping busy is key, I read a lot so I usually finish about 2 books during the TWW.

9 years ago

I'm going to go back to crocheting my blanket try to stay off the computer I think would help me.

User Image

9 years ago

Holly - same here. I got negative last night and this morning. The line gets darker and then lighter. We will get our + in the next few days :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Good morning girls!
Welcome to all the newbies :)
So I had a major temp dip this morning. I don't invest too much into my bbt since my sleep is so sporadic but this one makes me a little worried. A little more spotting this AM. Just when I wiped. Brown. Not sure what to think. Going to test tomorrow, hoping my temp goes back up.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo