Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 571 Replies | Last Page

TeamSuperBaby - That sounds like IB! I'm so excited for you!!

Sending AND your way!!

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Basia - Ha, that was me last month. I was pretty good, but I did use an OPK. I knew I was ovulating, and sure enough it was a super positive. I did temp a few days before AF to just "check". ;)

We've been at this for a long time, so I pretty much know when I ovulate. I think the hardest thing was stopping the temping. :) What CD are you on now?

9 years ago

CD#17 - this morning I still had - OPK; I am hoping it will turn + in the evening. I can feel it on my right side that my egg is getting ready :) I always get small pain around ovulation; sometimes I think I know when the egg actually gets out of follicle b/c I get that super sharp pain for 5 min and then it is gone and the next day temp is up :)

I am just trying to pinpoint O date and will do temp for 2 days after and then will start progesterone cream so I need to know when I am actually ovulating to do that

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I know the feeling. I don't get the same feeling each cycle, some cycles it is stronger than others.

I hope that you ovulate this evening and you get a chance to catch the egg.

GL!

9 years ago

I posted a picture of my OPK from last night! looks like I am getting close! and maybe ovulating early this month!
what do you guys think?

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Ok weird thing #2: TMI ALERT
While I was in the shower just not, my boob started leaking! WTH! I stopped BFing DS almost 6 months ago. Ugh. WHAT is going on. Has this ever happened to anyone before?!?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TeamSuperBaby - I never been pregnant but few times that happened to me - not a lot but certainly white staff came out of my boobs when I squeezed them

Holly - possibly you will get a positive one very soon. However, don't get discouraged if that one gets lighter today... that is what I am experiencing... one part of the day it is dark another it is super light. I am hoping to have a positive OPK tonight :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hello Holly, I use the same OPK's, I would test again tonight and tomorrow morning. Looks like you are getting close to O. GL!! :)

9 years ago

Thats Girls!
I will test tonight.
I did test when I woke this morning and it was the same as pic.
I will let you all know how it goes.

Basia-maybe we will be cycle buddies:)

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Randall! Hope this is your magic month :) I hear ya on relaxing the reigns on TTC devices- my bathroom looks like science lab right now!

Holly and Basia- We're all neck and neck! I had that fluke smiley CB test yesterday, now negative again today but my dip strip is getting darker and my temp has flat lined. Hoping for all of our positives in the next 24 hours!!! It will be nice to have DPOs that match up with you ladies.

Basia- That's pretty amazing you can feel your ovary getting ready! I might be imagining it but I think I'm having it too on the left side, it's sort of a dull, deep pain in the pelvic region?

GL! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo