Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Hi again...

I had two of those very smudgy faint bfps yesterday - then took another two with fmu and smu this morning... nothing - BFN!

I have had this happen before - with an even clearer BFP on 8dpo than the ones I had yesterday and then BFNs after that which I took to mean a chemical pregnancy.

Feeling quite down.

9 years ago

Hey don't feel down, it's not over yet. Get a Frer, please at least it's more reliable!! Good luck and message me if you need to talk.

9 years ago • Post starter

Goodmorning ladies, I'm having a hard time reading my bbt chart being this is my first time trying. If possible can someone please check to see what day I ovulated.

9 years ago

You might be skeptic about this but theres an app that i have on my phone that is preety if not very accurate, not just for me but for some other friends that have it as well. i've never bought an ovulation kit, since i knew that i would never know how to understand it, in fact i wast even interested in trying.
anyways the one month before i got pregnant like 5 days after my period, my huisband and i were intimate everyday just to make sure we didnt miss "THE DAY" but for the past year i've just used this app and right when it said i was ov i really was..
it's called PTracker, its basically to track down your period but it tells you your ovulation days. also to help matter take your folic acid up to 3 months before ttc.. best of luck and baby dusttttttttt

9 years ago

Hi Jazmine, I'm sorry I've never charted my temps so I really don't know how to use those. I only use my opk's.

Mrsaayon, I have that app and it's really good BUT only if your periods are regular and even then your ovulation can always be off by a day or two. It says I'm supposed to O today based on my last few months and last mc's but I actually already ovulated and if I wasn't using opk's I wouldn't have known this . It's as good as the data that's put into it if you know what I mean. I however use it to keep my notes and to see what's going on. The best thing would be to bd every other day during your fertile week so that there's always sperm to catch the egg if it shows up. I've been taking folic acid for over a year and only in the last month started taking the 5mg folic acid which can only be prescribed by a doctor and is helpful for ladies with multiple mc's.

Good luck lovely ladies and keep those 's coming. I pray I join you with a sticky bean soon!

My AF is regular. But online a lot of people said that just because you have regular AF doesn't mean you ovulate all the time.

9 years ago

That's why they say it's best to chart like you're trying to do but I've just never done it because I tried once and kept forgetting and it drove me crazy . Hopefully someone on here helps you out or you can put it out there on questions and answers.

hI jazmine

I have charted quite regularly for over a few years. Looking at your chart I would say that CDTP is right about your ovulation date only because of the positive OPK the day before. Without that OPK+ I think I would have said the dip a few days before.

Hope that helps
x

9 years ago

Onemorebaby, I know what you mean I was going crazy too.

Dawniem thank you, that bbt chart is so confusing. I think I'm going to stick with my OPK. Thanks

Mrsaayon, I will be downloading ptracker to see if it matches my opk.

9 years ago

Hi Jazmine. I also looked at your chart and would agree with Dawniem completely. I just started charting myself this past month and agree that it can be quite confusing. CDTP said I ovulated 2 days past when my OPT said that I was Peak. I'm calling it just not enough since I'm now on my new cycle.

Mrsaayon - thanks for the information! Hey, anything that will help me I'm going to do!

Dawniem - Oh hon don't lose . We're with you and please keep us posted!

Sending up prayers to receive our baby bumps soon!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo