Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Busterdogs! That is amazing!!!! Praying everything is perfect.

9 years ago

Is it wrong that the 1993 classic "Insane in the Mebane" lyrics by Cypress Hill are running through my head as I think about my next ultrasound & membrane search?

9 years ago

LOL Busterdogs!!

Ladies, I was up a lot last night with Colston because he had a cold. I have been having ov pains off and on and more cm than I normally do. I had a temp rise yesterday and thought for sure I would of ovulated then but this morning it dropped and I had a smiley on cbd but a neg on a cheapie. I'm so confused. My cm seems dried up and I feel as if I have ovulated but I don't understand the temp drop. I would of thought since restless sleep it would of been higher not lower.

9 years ago

Thank you girls,
I'm feeling absolutely great, no sickness, no pains (don't hate me!) but that's usual for me. My stomach seems to have shrunk though and I can hardly eat anything without feeling instantly full. No major cravings though, thankfully (apart from crappy McDonalds hot apple pie which I only had once in my life ages ago!)

Buster, two! Double joy and double worry for you, you're right, it's never easy but keep the faith! Don't go insane :)

Angelgirl, don't worry too much about the temperature going up and down, the cycle I conceived, my temperatures around ovulation didn't make sense at all, just assume you've o'd or are about to and keep
Also, my temperatures always went down not up after sleepless or post-partying nights, it seems to be different for different people.

Hugs everyone!

9 years ago

baby_bean & Busterdogs, you all had better not leave us! It's good to have some pregnant ladies here to continue to encourage us along. . What a lovely little bean! Thanks for sharing.

Busterdogs, Congratulations!! Such a blessing for you to be pregnant with twins! I'm glad you're calm. I would have fallen off the table!, lol! Perhaps ask your dr about taking extra vit C & extra folate. That's what my RE did with my friend when she conceived twins @ age 42.

Newlife2015, I agree that we all must find ways to relax/have fun before, during & after TTC.

Onemorebaby, I'm going to give extra folate a try next cycle if this one doesn't pan out. I think I'm getting close to 2 grams in total right now. to you, too.

BabyAngelG, Glad you had fun on your trip. I love the woods & hiking, too. Thanks for the ideas (lasers and all ).

Angelgirdel, I wish I could help you with temping, but I'm still new at it myself. For CM, I take EPO, fertileCM, fish oil and tons of water. Interestingly, I had Ov pains, good CM that then dried up after bd. Confused.

SydneyNat, I'm glad you will be processing everything with a counselor. I'm sure your DP is having a hard time empathizing. Men try to appear to be really tough, but we know they are softies underneath that hard outer shell. Glad you'll be continuing with acupuncture.

AFM, I ovulated in the wee hours this morning! I think the buffet of supplements I'm on has caused this (normally I Ov around day 20). This is the first month I will have charted really well. I also just bought a copy of "The Artist's Way" (a self-help book on creativity) to distract me & help me relax more. & to us all!

9 years ago

BabyAngelG you are a naughty girl, me like that alot . I'm pleased you had a great relaxing time, we need that with these trying times of TTC .

Angel I'm happy that your husband was comfortable with the Urologist, that helps and I hope it sorts things out in your head.

SydneyNat my darling, I hope you feel much better about your decision to speak to someone and don't stress too much about your OH not understanding, men are from Mars afterall . Not all of them understand how we feel especially as we're the ones wanting to get pregnant and all that. Best of luck anyway and the rest might be just what you need! .

Baby bean that's a beautiful photo of your little baby, over and over and thank you for sharing with us, it's so precious .

Busterdogs on twins that's so amazing, I hope things go well next week and I have a good feeling that they will . It's such a lovely story, I feel overwhelmed with emotion! .

eat2nourish, I hope this is your month with the new O time and your new supplements, will be crossing everything for you! .

9 years ago • Post starter

Busterdogs that's SO FANTASTIC! Twins are my dream. Good on you, I hope it all continues to go really well.

Bean, that is a beautiful picture.

I love that we have some babies on the way in this thread. It gives the rest of us hope.

My DP is coming with me to the counsellor next week. When I told him I booked an appointment, the first thing he said was I want to come with you to support you.

I'm trying to take a more positive view of this situation - I'm going to be stepmummy to a beautiful baby girl.

Keep the babydust flowing. Hopefully this is your month eat2nourish :-) xxx

9 years ago

Sydney,

Super happy to hear about the counselor. Props to Your Man for wanting to support you! Don't be afraid to get one-on-one time with the counselor if you feel you need it too; sometimes there are things deep and dark down that you want to share just to get them off your chest. A good counselor does not judge and is ready to hear them. You don't have to drive home with them later besides. ;)

As an aside, I've had good and bad ones counselors. You'll know when you have a rapport with a good one. Don't be afraid to move on from one you don't connect with.

If cost becomes an issue, I know many here operate on a sliding scale. I suspect you'd have the same situation overseas.

Best to all!

9 years ago

Positive opk this am wit h some bding

butsterdogs wen is your next check up on babies?

syndey good luck with the counselor and props to you DP. Like buster said though don't feel bad if you need just one on one time with him/her

eat2nourish...how are you?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

9 years ago

Hey ladies :))

I see my girls have great news and big smile :))
Congracilation!
I'm trying to be positive :)) which is the only way help me out ::)

I'd like to say thank u for everybody as I learnt abt ovulation date.
I bought ovulation kid and tested y.day so I'm ovulation :))

It seems like every women ovulating different time as my sis told me she ovulate 15( two weeks later after her cycle ) and advice me to intercourse around that time but it seems I missed few months my right ovulation time!
Now I know when I ovulating :)

I just wonder when I can do pt ( pregnancy test) ??
Anyone can tell me pls !

Have a great weekend to all lovely girls :))

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo