Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies. I just came across this topic but I see it was started a few months ago. Anyone still TTC? I am 44 and had my first miscarriage back in July. Just had my first AF since then on Aug. 16th so I am about to ovulate for the first time since the MC. Anyone get their BFP?

9 years ago

Hi Olderbuthopeful, welcome to the group . I started the it a couple of months back when I first joined the site and even though I've had one loss since then I'm still TTC. Lots of us are still TTC as well but some have gone on to get pregnant which is awesome! Some of us have had chemicals too but we struggle on. Sorry about your miscarriage and good luck with your next cycle especially now that your periods are back. This is an active group of lovely women so please feel free to ask any questions or answer any as well and let's share our journeys with each other because it's not an easy thing it seems but we'll get there!

9 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Olderbuthopeful! It's always nice to get new faces on here! I am 46 and have been ttc for over 3 years. I have had my fair share of ups and downs (read my profile and you'll see) but am still hopeful as well. I am currently 10dpo and tested this morning, feel like I might see something and have been nauseous for the last couple days. But I am also on progesterone after O, so I know it can cause pregnancy symptoms that aren't real.
I will keep testing till the witch shows up.

OneMoreBaby is our leader here, she is a ray of sunshine for all of us struggling through ttc in our 40's. Like she said, feel free to ask us anything, we are more than willing to share anything and everything!

Wishing all you lovely ladies a blessed day!

Pix

9 years ago

Ladies,

I ran across this blog yesterday and found the writing simply brilliant. Need a little laugh? Read it, you'll find something to relate to.

I think her IVF journey started early last year.

http://yeahscienceblog.com/

Later gators, have a great day,
Busterdogs

9 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the welcoming to your group. Has anyone ever tried to use pre seed? I've heard mixed opinions about it. I bought some, but not sure yet if I should try it.

Pixi~ I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

Hi I Am new to groups of any kind. I am 43 and trying soy isoflavones for the first time this cycle. I am on cd7. I am nervous and excited. I am praying for everyone in this group. I do not have any children but my husband has two. I have waited a long time ttc.

9 years ago

Welcome Olderbuthopeful43, I tried pre-seed before and the only thing I got out of it was a happy Husband. My opinion it is way to messy.

9 years ago

Oh Pix , you saw something you say and are a little nauseous, well here's to hoping that the something becomes even more visible and you get your and become even more nauseous (all in a good way you know). I with my whole heart that you do! . As for saying I'm the leader of the group no no no no we're all the same, I just started it but thanks for being so positive about me, I try my best .

Olderbuthopeful, I use Preseed BUT I never ever use the recommended dose because like Jazmine said it can become really sloppy so I only use about 2 pea sizes in the syringe so not alot at all. It's good for me and good for my partner as well. There are times we just don't want to make love but we have to because our eggs are calling out to us and it's the right time so welcome Preseed . It's worth a try anyway and see how you feel.

Hello Positively Praying, welcome to the group and wishing you lots of for your first baby

9 years ago • Post starter

Onemorebaby - you really know how to keep my spirits up. Thanks for the . We can all use the extra blessings now and then. I'll let you all know if anything truly materializes. I'll keep my for you. Hope you're having fun !

Olderbuthopeful - I agree with the other ladies. Pre-seed is great, but only in small quantities. NEVER use what they recommend or it's a lube bath! Just use the littlest amount that feels comfortable to you....and have fun :)

Welcome PositivelyPraying - we're glad you joined our group. I wish you luck with the soy iso as it really threw my cycles out of whack. I'm hoping it gives you a lovely

How'e everyone else doing this weekend?

Pix

9 years ago

Thanks pixandpoetry my cycles were already out of whack! Praying this helps! Wil keep updating! Baby dust to all of us!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo