Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 583 Replies | Last Page

9 dpo and a BFN....but it isn't over till shows up so I'm still praying for a BFP soon

9 years ago

9 dpo is still too early! In fact, 9 dpo is the most common day for implantation. I would recommend you wait until at least 11 dpo as it takes a couple days for the HCG to build up enough to see it in the urine. 12 dpo is even better to wait.

Well, this weekend I had my Beta numbers tested to check for doubling and my Beta on Saturday morning was 96 and today it was 254!!! So 2.6X! I am extremely relieved about this! But still too early to get too excited. I have my first ultrasound next Wednesday. I have not had too much luck with ultrasounds in the past so I will be really nervous about it!

9 years ago

SydneyNat - you crack me up! 'They can't lay back and think of England'.... Good luck to you this month!

Newlife - If AF doesn't arrive then I would wait until you are 12 or 13 dpo before you take a test. That's what I do anyway.

Angelgirl - I agree with Karamyl. 9dpo is still too early. Sending

Karamyl - OH that is such great news! I'm so excited for you! Keeping you in my prayers.

User Image

9 years ago

Funny you share how 9dpo is too early. I had cramps so damn bad on 9dpo I called my Dr asking if we'd roll into another FET cycle when I started my period. Well, guess what, it was implantation pains, I was an idiot, and it wasn't until 11dpo that I got the faintest positive with a FRER.

I honestly say save yourself some anxiety and don't test before 11 or 12 dpo. I suppose there is some value in understanding if you had a "chemical" if you are working with a Dr. But if I was trying naturally, I wouldn't waste $ on early POS tests.

9 years ago

hi ladies :)

babyangel thank for ur advice. :)

im planing to do this Sunday or even Monday ( due my AF)

hopefully have positive result.

Angelgirl i was planing to do today my 10dpo but i decided to wait.
it seems like to early for u too. fingerers for both of us :)

have a lovely evening ladies :)

9 years ago

Hi there,

I am a 40 (41 on sept. 20) year old mom of 2. My oldest son is 21 YEARS old and my baby son is 14 months. I'm hoping to have one more before my body totally breaks down on me!

I'm only 2 dpo and can't wait to follow my cycle like this and with all of you.

Good luck!

9 years ago

Angelgirdel, sorry about your BFN. I'm 11dpo & still BFN, too.

Karamyl, That's really great your hcg numbers are moving along perfectly!

Busterdogs, you are right about testing too early, I got anxious after seeing another neg today, but tomorrow is a brand new day.

Newlife2015, I agree with the others, save some $$ & heartache and wait until 12dpo to test.

Babynumber3forme, welcome to the group! You'll find lots of support from us here. You're still rather "young" so I believe you'll get your BFP soon!

AFM, I think I'm going to break down and do TWO hcg tests 12dpo/tomorrow (different brands). I felt so sure this was my month, but now I'm left with phantom symptoms. Plus, I'm on so many self-prescribed supplements that I don't really know my cycle length anymore. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have a BFP or migraine (with the latter indicating AF in a couple of days).

9 years ago

Babynumber3forme - Welcome! Good luck in your ttc journey.

eat2nourish - It's YOUR turn now! I hope you get your long awaited BFP instead of a dreaded migraine! Unfortunately I know all about those. Much to you!

ATM I'm on cd5 already (man time flies!) and planning a date night this Friday with my dh. Time to kick off our bd schedule of every other night. Here we go again!

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome babynumber3! Hope you find this group as encouraging as I do!

eat2nourish how are you doing? Have you tested again? I have and still BFN but if I am not then hopefully my lp will be longer than 10 days.

Have fun BabyAngel!

9 years ago

Baby dust to everyone!
9 Dpo based on my calendar, And based on OPK test , got + on CD 11.. And now dont realy know where am i on this cycle. BPN yesterday, i chevk coz i wanna make it sure for i got chest Xray. .. Hoping that xray wont interfere on any miracle going on inside my belly.
I have all symptoms after my AF until after mid cycle. Boobs sore, backache, lots of cm,nausea ,tired . Now, nothing at all but all opposite.. Lots of energy.
Husband said , " oh well you are women , like weather , unpredictable.
God bless us all with a what our heart desire! A healthy baby dust, a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby ...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo