Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 583 Replies | Last Page

So sorry for your loss Jonet, I feel your pain and with time it will get better I hope and then you'll go on to have a full term pregnancy and experience motherhood. I'm thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed for your next cycle.

Hi mrsaayon, I hope this is the month for you too and good luck, keep us informed and updated and let's continue to support each other.

Thanks BabyAngelG for your congratulations to me, unfortunately this is yet another chemical as my period has come today. After 12dpo when I posted my last test they started getting lighter so I knew it was only a matter of time and lo and behold af is here today (the evil thing) but I'm ok about it as I knew. This is my 5th loss now in a row and have tests scheduled for Monday. I'm not going to be defeated though, I'll continue to try as I ovulate regularly every months and I do seem to fall pregnant every couple of months, something has to work I think and pray with all my heart .
I don't temp but I use opk's and because I'm regular it's quite easy for me. I'll send you an inbox message as I'd like to ask you a couple of questions and don't want it to get lost in the thread. Good luck with your journey and it can be quite exciting so I hope your dreams come true!

9 years ago • Post starter

OneMoreBaby - I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you are remaining hopeful as I am hopeful for you! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have and look forward to your Inbox message.

User Image

9 years ago

OneMoreBaby - I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you are remaining hopeful as I am hopeful for you! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have and look forward to your Inbox message.

User Image

9 years ago

UGH! Oh these computers!

User Image

9 years ago

Quick update on my IUI that took place June 5th. Morning of June 6th I had an ultrasound to confirm how many folllicles had ruptured. I had 3 follicles rupture. I have been doing at home pregnancy tests since 10 dpo/iui and they have all been and getting darker (except todays ). So I have been freaking out! I had beta hcg tests today (2 independent blood draws from 2 different clinics because I wanted to see the test variation depending on clinic). At 8 AM beta HCG was 62 with first clinic, at 11 AM HCG test was 68.5 with second clinic (not a significant variation). It is good to see the numbers are consistent but it is hard for me to get too optimistic because I feel these numbers are low and I am worried that my FRER test was not darker than yesterday. I am terrified of a chemical positive. I will be blood testing for HCG doubling in 48 hours (Saturday). And POASing tomorrow.... I feel so obsessed!

9 years ago

Hi there! I am 45, will be 46 in November and I am also TTC plus have Type 2 diabetes and unfortunately, not very well controlled. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in November 2012. I got pregnant again in Feb 2013, lost that one too and have been TTC ever since. I have been trying to get my diabetes more controlled, as I feel that had a big part to play in my mcs. I have three kids - my son is 17, my oldest daughter is 22 (I just became a grandmother last August) and my youngest daughter is 6 and is mine and my husband's only child together. I really want us to have another, and want to give our 6-yo a sibling she can really grow up with. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one in my 40s here TTC! Wishing you and the rest of the ladies here the best of luck!

9 years ago

Many many congratulations on your BFP Karamyl, please try not to stress out. I just looked at your tests and they look great. I think the reason why the last one is not as dark as the one before is because the one before seems to have much more dye on the control line, that might make a difference to the test lines. Try not to stress. I understand how scared you might be feeling right now and it's understandable but try to be patient and see what the next blood test says. It sounds great so far and if you weren't testing all the time as we do of course then you'd be fine. I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts that everything will be ok . You deserve this and I wish you all the best of luck in the world. If you need to chat please inbox me. I've been through all this before but your lines look amazing.

Hi Shazzarazza, welcome to the group. Yes there seem to be a whole load of us ladies in our 40's ttc and it's great to know we're all in the same boat so to speak. We should all keep supporting each other and giving each other encouragement and support as I think that goes a long way. Good luck with your ttc and keep us updated. Keep trying, I'm sure another is just round the corner! :)

Thank you so much Onemorebaby! I was noticing that as well late last night (about the control line being so fat on the one test compared to the others). I wish you the best as well!

Let the or come to all of us who want it!

It is hard for me to sit at work with these young pregnant women who make it look so easy as I continue to miscarry! I get so jealous of their young eggs!

9 years ago

I'm pregnant!!!!!!! Woo hooooo!!! After a year that I had a loss.. taking folic acid I really think helped.. I'm so excited baby dust to you all!!! I'm 5 weeks long

9 years ago

You're welcome Karamyl, hope things are going well with you and your tests from Saturday came back awesome! Keep me updated and wishing you all the best

Congrats mrsaayon, I wish you also happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo