Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations, Onemore, extremely thrilled for you!

Enjoy your little bundle, he should know his Mummy is a fighter!

My little girl just turned 15 months and is quite a handful but reading your post made me really broody!

Thank you so much for starting this thread and your constant encouragement.

Hugs and love
bb

7 years ago

Babybean - so good to hear from you! I didn't know if you were still following anywhere or not?

Onemore - you know I love you lady! I will respond to your email soon. xoxo

User Image

7 years ago

Babybean - so good to hear from you! I didn't know if you were still following anywhere or not?

Onemore - you know I love you lady! I will respond to your email soon. xoxo

User Image

7 years ago

Congratulations!!!!! Aww this is amazing.. after my 7 losses and at almost 43 at the time I couldn't believe I had my rainbow baby boy either..

Wishing you well... xx

7 years ago

Thanks so much ladies. Babybean when I started this thread I never realised how much it would take off and how we'd all go through our TTC battles...so much has happened and I'm so thankful that finally I've got my rainbow baby. Everyday I'm grateful and never ever take a single day for granted. I can't believe your little girl is already 15 months, try for another lol, you're still younger than alot of us on here I'm sure so go for it!

It's ok BabyAngelG message when you're ready...thinking of you! And thanks Waitingfornumber4, so glad you got your rainbow too!

Good luck again ladies, please don't despair and don't give up!!!

Take care everyone, I've put a photo up of my little boy...ohhhh he's so tiny as that is actually a little muslin cloth round him!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

wow, what a cutie pie! Just perfect

7 years ago

Aww I can't see the photo..

7 years ago

Aww my page hadn't loaded correctly.. I just saw him.. what a Beautiful Baby :)

I have since split with my babies Dad so my son is my last... he is 8 months old now x

7 years ago

Onemore-aww hes beautiful wot a lovely photo, thank you for all your advice -x-

7 years ago

Congratulations Onemore! He is so perfect! I was wondering how you were getting along. Thank you for starting this thread & your help, especially on how important it is to drink lots of water to help conceive :).

My little boy is almost 9 months old now! I never thought I would be ttc another child in my mid-40s, but here we are already ttc #2. Hopefully we get another soon then our family will be complete.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo