Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Thank You grls for ur comforting words today I been having a huge headache but my honey is coming home so that's exciting:) I'm really liking everyone's post I hope all of us get our little seed inside I'll keep praying! Thanx againg grls(:

9 years ago

Beautiful picture Bean!!! How lucky you are :-)

9 years ago

Gorgeous baby picture baby_bean . You must be over the moon!

eat2nourish yes I was feeling down and I'm sure we all do from time to time, I just don't know anymore you know but not ready to give up just yet, there's still some fight left in me . Thanks for your lovely, kind words, I too won't test for another day or so as I feel nothing, nothing but then that's not unusual anymore

9 years ago • Post starter

Onemorebaby, I'll be following along awaiting your test results.

I just returned from my RE: Left ovary: largest follicle is 17mm with a few close runner-ups. My right ovary is so lazy , lol. So, trigger will likely be tomorrow instead of today. I've been "prescribed" even more bding...my poor dh. But, hey, anything for a baby, right?

9 years ago

Does anyone know if you continue myo-inositol after ovulation or is it a stop after ovulation supplement?

eat2nourish LOL sounds like my dh poor guy! Fx for you!

9 years ago

Hi All,

Again, so great to see all the updates and new (virtual) faces!

I'm just at the 10 week milestone with the twins. We had a US yesterday, and everything looks great. I don't know why I'm totally surprised when that's the case, but there you go.

Dr is tapering me off estrace and NO MORE progesterone shots! Those things were a bear; my ass will appreciate the break. I give my husband full credit on administering them everyday at the same time for nearly three months.

I'm going to do the first trimester screening, although I was surprised to learn yesterday that my donor is younger than I thought she was. I don't know why I thought she was older than she is, but statistically this new information is huge to reducing my risk.

To the new folks, you probably figured out I'm in the U.S. and we got donor eggs. I just turned 46, so if that doesn't give you hope, I don't know what does. Please feel free to ask me questions if anyone has any.

Ciao!

9 years ago

Angelgirldel, my ovaboost bottle says stop ovaboost (which contains 2 grams of myoinositol in it) once you get your bfp. I'm not sure about pregnitude or just plain ol' myoinositol. to you!

Busterdogs, 10 week old twins?! Wow, time flies. I'm so happy everything looked great on your US yesterday. Having a young donor is very, very good to greatly decreasing your risk of problems with your babies.

My US today showed 5 follicles on the left that may be ready, ranging from 1 at 19mm all the way to 14mm. My left ovary is hurting a little, but if something good comes of it, I'm happy. Right ovary still sleeping with none above 13mm. I'm waiting on call back to tell me to trigger tonight (based on my estrogen level?), but RE already scheduled my IUIs for this weekend.

9 years ago

Busterdogs that is so exciting to here. Soon we are going to be seeing pictures of you new little ones with you holding them!

Thank you eat2nourish. I think I am just going to stop it now after ovulation? Just in case? What are you thoughts? I guess if it didn't work it would of been better if I would of stayed on it but I am taking the fertile soul luteal phase herbs. They are suppose to help with the development of the corpus luteum and progesterone levels. I'm so hoping I get my BFP this month.

It sounds like your one ovary responded well to the meds! praying this one will be successful for you!

9 years ago

Angelgirdel, thank you! Regarding when to stop myoinositol, that's a tough call. I know for me, since I'm taking ovaboost, and have had so many negative results in the past without it, and the bottle says to stop after a BFP I'm comfortable with continuing to take it. If it were a different brand, or if I were mixing it with herbals, then perhaps I would stop it. I know dakotagurrl said she treated every cycle as if it were a bfp, so would stop some of her supplements 5dpo. I think in the end, we all have to do what feels best for us and ask our doctors, acupuncturists, etc. for more advice. Maybe consider even giving fertile soul (or pregnitude) a call if you really have a hard time making a decision.

9 years ago

Good morning ladies.
After reading all the posts wow congratulations to all of us weather ttc or the ones with the BFP.
A little bit about me, I'm 44 years young. I have a beautiful Son age 20 mths we lost an angel at 9 weeks in February this year. We have been trying wver since. My DH is amazing n wants one equally badly as me. I have had two cycles of clomid. I'm on 12dpo, my mind is playing tricks I'm sure but wow the symptoms feel like earlier pregnancy so I'm holding out to test. I am so glad I found this group. May you all be blessed with a beautiful baby very soon. oh I'm in oz by the way where is everyone else from.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo