Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 583 Replies | Last Page

im 41 and still trying!!! hoping for a miracle every month. I just found out I have some issues that I didn't know about and I am hoping it can be fixed. PCOS and an enlarged uterus!?! Im still spinning and hoping at the same time. Good luck to everyone!

9 years ago

Hey girls! How is everyone?
Some good news here :) Had the scan yesterday and although I feared the worse, there it was! A tinsy bouncy 9 week old baby with strong heartbeat and everything in the right place :) Soooooo relieved!
Once again, thank you so much for your good wishes and support, you are the best!
Sending everyone loads of
and much love

9 years ago

Baby_Bean, Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

9 years ago

Congratulations baby bean!

9 years ago

That's fantastic news babybean, you must be over the moon and so relieved and rightfully so! Now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest. once again and very many X

Hi Mayer, I think lots of people rely on the calendar which is not always a good idea as the body can change so you're doing the right thing now and hopefully soon we'll be saying congratulations to you too! Sending lots of your way!

TTCat40, I've never heard of the enlarged uterus before and I hope it won't prevent you from getting pregnant. You've had one child so hopefully it should be ok. Wish you all the best nonetheless with tons of too.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations Baby_Bean. Woohoo, that's so fantastic!

9 years ago

Hey everyone. Some of you may remember me from a few months ago at the beginning of this thread. I have been lurking but trying not to obsess. I suddenly feel the need to have and offer some support during the journey. I am just not willing to give up on ttc and I know you all feel the same.
First off! Congrats Baby Bean!! we are all so very excited for you and I wish you a !
OnemoreBaby and Jazmine - I am glad to see you both(and not glad at the same time if you know what I mean! ) Seems like all of us are certainly due for that sticky BFP!
To everyone else, I look forward to celebrating your BFP's very soon. If your interested in my ttc journey just click on my name and read my bio. It's been a very long 3 years.....
AFM - Currently 1DPO and will start my progesterone in 2 days. On to the tww, but at least I won't symptom spot since progesterone mimics pregnancy symtoms so it's pointless.
Hugs to you all!

9 years ago

Hi again pixandpoetry, I'm glad to hear that you are not given up.

9 years ago

Thank you, girls :)
I feel really blessed (though anxious)
and really hoping to hear more good news from everyone here soon!!!
Xoxo

9 years ago

So glad to hear that you have a supportive ob/gyn pixandpoetry. Don't give up! My temp went up to 98.3 today but I started prog crème yesterday so maybe that had something to do with it. I'm praying we conceived though and baby implants and sticks. I'm so glad to have found this group of encouraging ladies!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo