Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 604 Replies | Last Page

CD 21 just getting out of church about to go to work.I'm tired.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey y'all! Busy weekend...AF finally under control, praise God. Hope you all are doing well, looking forward to Wednesday...

10 years ago

Luv: I definately enjoy my alone time but do miss dh when he is away too long... I think its important to have alone time. You know that seperation makes the heart grow fonder. Glad ur doc is soo great about not wanting to waxte time or money. Plus with the reactions you have been having it may be better to not stress your body out. I wish this whole process could beso much easier. I am reallyhoping the morning sickness holds out. So far so good.

Smh: glad rella is sleeping better now, but to bad you don't get that extra bonding time. Hoping things are going well for you and your family.

Cam, jada, holly, hope you are all doing well.

Afm:no change in anything here. Finally broke down and told my inlaws we are expecting. I think my mil was starting to think that we were never going to get pregnant she gave up hope in a way. Well they just baught a new car and it has the little emblems in the backseat for the new carseats to show where the hooks are so my husband mentioned how it had those for when she has the baby. And she kinda said something like yeah whenver that happens and I said well about nine months and she just looked at us in shock then came running over and gave me a hug it was great. Now both of our immediate families know but we are waiting on telling anyone else. The weekend has been super busy and I'm exhausted so I'm going to get some restgood night all not looking forward to work in the morning

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Hope all is well. The weekend was busy, but productive.

Amag, That was a wonderful way to tell her and so happy to hear how she reacted! That's great. I hope morning sickness stays at bay for you as well.

Cam, hey lady, hoping you made it through your day!!

Luv, thanks for the excitement!!! Means a lot and I too am excited to see what happens next :) I am taking the day off on Wednesday, so I will be updating you all from my cell. How was your weekend?

AFMed, nice to hear from you lady :) Sorry you are going through so much with your MIL :( How are you physically feeling? How is your dd taking the news?

Holly, hey!! Nice to have you here with us! Hoping your new plan works for you :)

SMH, how are you? Thanks for the well wishes...glad to hear Miss Rella is back on schedule. I am sure you are doing great and I wish I had an IG account just to see the pics!

AFM, I am doing much better...AF should be out completely today. Did bd today just for fun clearly. My appointment is this Wednesday at 8:45!! My dh is going to check on his mother next week and I am staying home, sucks bc it's during our fertile period. I guess I am not overly concerned though, bc I am hoping for the removal of the fibroids before we conceive. So fx'd for June!! It's Monday and rainy....a good day to stay at home on the couch, lol!

10 years ago

@holly: I hope the clomid, estrogren, bravelle, and neupogen work for you! I googled neupogen quickly and still don't fully understand it but it looks like its exactly what you need!! How do the treatments work? Tell us all about it. This could be huge for you! I am praying you won't need to use a donor egg. Glad you are still around.

@afmedic: So sorry for your coworker! Pre eclampsia sucks! Happy the twins are doing well even if they are in the NICU. Sorry your MIL is being crazy. It makes me so happy that your dh stands up for you though. If your MIL is as crazy she sounds the 'silent treatment' won't go on for long. She'll come back crazier than ever. Lol. At least thats how it works with my MIL. Lol..

@luv: I will give you all the baby advice I have - and thats NOTHING! Just when I think I have things figured out they change again. I've even taken to facebook asking for advice from other mommies. People rave over the baby wise book. The routine they preach is eat, play, sleep. So right when baby wakes she is fed, then plays, then goes down for a nap. In theory, the baby will sleep until the next feeding which Rella did the first couple of days, but now she is waking up after 20 minutes of napping.. an hour early for her next feeding. So I don't know what I am doing wrong. I was only swaddling her at night to signify that it was night time but I am trying swaddling her during the day to see if that helps. The though behing the method is that if they play hard they will sleep well, if they play hard & sleep well they will eat hardily. If they eat hardily and sleep will they will be able to play hard. And then also sleep through the night. Now I am concerned if the swaddle during the day works that she will sleep too much during the day and be up all night.. I am sure we'll eventually get into a rythm.

So I guess its a good thing you are not doing iuis anymore since they were so traumatic. BUT it think the clomid wasn't doing you any favors :( I think if you had been on femara with the iui you may have achieved your bfp. No sense in looking back now. Only forward! I hope you get to join me in the femara is the wonder drug club soon!!

I hear you on soreness from walking. Since Rella wasn't staying down for naps I decided to take her for an hour walk since she sleeps soundly in the ergo baby carrier. I walked briskly and ended up with blisters and soreness. Lol. Thats what I get after being sedintary for months. I hope your soreness lets up soon :)

@cam: Yay for CD21! Praying your bfp is not far out :)

@jlhart: Glad AF is under control. Can't wait for Wednesday for you!!! Bummer your dh is going to his mom's without you but since you won't be ttc until after those stinking fibroids are removed it should be ok.. other than missing your dh. You should just create at instagram account. They are free. And you don't need to post pics though I'd love to see some of that house you are building!!!

@amag: Hey!! I got some of that extra bonding time last night. I guess that little bugger can read my thoughts. She usually goes down between 9pm-10pm and I couldn't get her down until after 11pm.. so it wasn't too bad.

I LOVE how you told your inlaws! Soooo cute!! Haha! Big smiles here! How are you feeling? Has the tiredness set in yet? MS kicked in at 5.5 weeks for me. Hopefully you make it longer! Or not have any at all!!

@law, clove, blue, nicolene, and anyone I'm forgetting - Hey!

AFM: I gave a lot of info above in my post to Luv. What else.. oh.. my milk supply has PLUMMETED :( I think that might also be why Rella isn't sleeping through her naps. At the most I was pumping 3 oz now I can't even get 1 oz when I pump. I am going to make an appointment with the lactation consultant today.. Speaking of - I need to do that.. I've also ordered bigger shields hoping that might be part of the problem. I am also taking the day off of fenugreek and the mothers milk tea and will start it back up tomorrow in hopes it jumps starts my supply again. I just know the LC is going to want me to pump after each feeding and I hate pumping. Its so disgouraging.

Ok I've babbled... ttyl!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies. I'm playing hostess to my sister in law for the next week so I might be a bit absent. I miss you all and hope you're well.

10 years ago

smh: Yeah my dh wanted to wait originally until after our US to tell his parents but i think he was get antsy and just wanted to get it out...lol !! so far no complaints about 6 weeks now almost and so far no sign of MS. I have been tired a lot easier and sooner. I have always been a night owl sleep all day type of personality when i can, however by 8:30 - 9 pm im tired and ready for bed most days. I try to keep myself up until at least 10 so my sleep pattern does not get to thrown off. I usually sleep really well at night but lately im up alot in the middle of the night just tossing and turning. havent had to get up and pee in the middle of the night at all just uncomfortable or too hot. so i think that hasnt been helping with being tired. when i dont have to work on the weekends or my half days of work i try to let myself take a small 30 min nap or at least just relax in bed for awhile that seems to help. Otherwise been feeling fine no complaints about anything yet. I almost would prefer having MS only because they say when you experience MS you have a lower risk of miscarriage than those who dont have it.

that sucks that your not producing enough milk right now. Hopefully your plan will work about jump starting your production. Hoping you can get some answers from the LC. I am a firm believer of getting a baby into a routine so that book does sound interesting ill have to look it up and start reading.. maybe i can get a few pointers out of there as well...lol

Jada: hoping AF has made her exit and you can now relax for a little while. Too bad Dh will be away without you but at the same time i love having time alone once in awhile. Hoping everything goes smoothly and you will be on to bigger and better things in June!!!

law: have fun with your SIL and we will miss ya around here...look forward to having you back really soon...lol

10 years ago

CD 23 morning ladies just up and working my butt off. Finals are fast approaching I have 3b's and 1c thus far. I pray everyone is having a fantastic day smooches!

User Image

10 years ago

At the REs office and on the examination table as we speak. The Neupogen wash was initially quite painful. Similar to an hsg since they use a balloon to expand the uterus. The catheter is still in. They want me to lay on my back for 20 minutes while the medication is making its way in. I'll post later and comment on other posts. Sure hope this works!

By the way, the Neupogen was over $300! Yikes!

User Image

10 years ago

Wow Holly I hope you feel better by now

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo