Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 604 Replies | Last Page

luv--nope, not at all. I should be though. I had an assignment due yesterday so I worked on that. I spent Mon/Tues doing nothing--one day I slept all day and the other I lazed around. Yay for orthotics and new clients. That's awesome! Is your appointment coming up soon?

I took a trip to the OB today because Miss Harper wasn't moving for a few days-she's fine..whew! They stuck me on the monitor and all is well--she started moving then (go figure).

10 years ago

Just stopping in to say I got my ultrasound results today. I have a cyst in my uterus which they figure isn't an issue. And one on my left ovary which may be decreasing egg quality from that side. And would explain the mild pain every now and then ha. The man had his bloodwork and semen analysis today. Now just to wait on those results.

User Image

10 years ago

GM ladies,

Hope all is well...so happy it's Friday!

Blue, praying all turns out well with your dh. Glad the cysts aren't causing too many issues, hate they cause you pain though :( But finding out what is going on to plan where to go is always great, I believe anyways!

Law, SO happy to hear all is just fine!! That has to be scary!

Luv, How are the orthotics? Get in a good walk yesterday?? And YEAH for new clients extra money is a good thing! LOL. I do love this is a place of non-judgment and full of support :)

Where is everyone??!! Hoping all is well.

AFM, Happy it's Friday...really just ready for this time on Monday because my fitness test for the Army will be over! I am hard on myself and always want to do well...so I tend to stress a little bit. But it will be what it will be. I will pass, but of course I want to be as close to 300 as possible. There are three parts: Push Ups, Sit Ups, and two mile run...each worth 300 points. I NEVER max the run...so I am for 270-290 depending on prep leading up to it. This one I am aiming for a 270...lol. In the TWW and thinking I am about 5DPO...not feeling much of anything physically, but emotionally a mess it seems...this too shall pass!

10 years ago

lawbride glad Harper is ok! She must just be tired :) My appt is May 12. Excited about it!

bluerose sorry about the cysts but glad they don't think it'll be a problem! They must not have had any complaints about your lining so that's good! FX for your DH's tests!

JLH the orthotics are good! Yep I walked 5 miles fast yesterday (a bit under 12:30 per mile). Today I'm going 8 miles, hoping for faster than last week. I'm sure your fitness test will go great! What do you need to do to max the run? It's probably something crazy fast!

AFM 10 DPO, not much going on still. Just usual mild PMS-y symptoms. Had a hemorrhoid flareup yesterday (I've gotten them off and on for several years) and it is still happening today, but it's nothing serious or too painful. That is the only thing different this month, haha.

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv, hey lady! Glad to hear the walking is going great. Yes for my age group I would have to run in 15:54...not happening. I am aiming for 17:24 which would give me a 90 but no less than 18:48 which is 80%. Only need 60% in each event, but I have no idea what the standard is for me to get that bc that's not what I do :) Any exciting plans for the weekend? Hope you are feeling better!

AFM, the hubby invited me to lunch for Tex Mex...it was soooooo yummy yet NOT what I need for these fibroids!! Now I am just sleepy...LOL! Leaving work about 3:15 to meet the trim installer at the house. Ready for the house to be DONE :)

10 years ago

Jada--you'll do great on your fitness test. Tex mex sounds good. I've eaten out 3x this week. I need to cut that out but saying farewell usually involves food. Oh well, it will be Over soon.

Luv--thanks girlie. The 12th is right around the corner. How exciting. Any weekend plans for you?

DH and I are taking a trip to. DC since this is our last weekend with a car. It should be a good time.

10 years ago

@luvtowalkfast- I feel as if I would be a good client for you! haha

@lawbride88- Glad to hear your little one is alright! Have a good trip!

@JLHart22- Good luck on your fitness test! I agree, waiting for something like that is so stressful. It nice to just get it over with asap.

Thanks everyone! I just keep telling myself at least I should have one good ovary. Hopefully I won't need any surgeries! I looked up my mans lab tests at work today. Only some blood work was it. And so far so good. I better get to bed so I can make it through work tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

JLH hope the meeting with the trim installer was good! Are they already putting in everything? I definitely think you can do well in that 2-mile run. Just go balls to the wall! haha! :)

lawbride have fun in DC! This weekend we are planting our garden, that's it :)

bluerose glad the bloodwork looks good so far! Hope the SA is great too! There's plenty they can do to stimulate your ovary/ovaries, they can probably at least get you ovulating every month with Femara or something. This might be why your charts have been weird, at least!

AFM 11 DPO and crabby as hell. Constipated and every other day I wake up at 4 AM and cannot get back to sleep. That includes today. Temp is dropping a bit and I just want AF to get here already since I know I'm not pregnant, since I'm NEVER pregnant. UGH.

Morning ladies I'm about to attempt to ace my 3 online test!!! Temp jumped to 98.6 this morning so all I know is I'm currently in my tww. Monday is my last day of the winter term!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam hope you nailed those tests!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo