Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Gm sisters. Luv it's not over yet and enjoy your walk.

User Image

9 years ago

@blue: $180 is pretty good for a garage sale!! Nice job hubby!!

@cam: good morning!!

@luv: well that stinks but you are right, 10 DPO is early for a BFP. Have fun on your walk!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Blue, that was pretty good and look at him all motivated now, LOL!! Yeah these breakouts are NOT fun :( But we shall see what happens over the next few days...

Luv, enjoy your walk!!

Cam, hey lady :)

SMH, how are you today? Any good prospects on the nanny front yet?

A.Rich, how are you?

AFM, I am good, it's raining like CRAZY this morning, lightening and thunder too. Just happy I made it into the building before the sky opened up!! It's Friday Eve so that's cool...and we are heading to Miami next Monday for the week :) So I am looking forward to that, except if AF does show...she is due Wednesday :( But how awesome would it be if she doesn't?! But honestly either way I am ok. My dh has to do his Reserve duty this weekend so I am getting to relax a bit, have a massage scheduled and hope to do a little shopping, maybe...lol. We will see.

9 years ago

@jlhart: hey!!! Happy Friday Eve!! We hardly ever get thunder and lightening. I enjoy those type of storms though they are a bit scary. I sure hope your breakouts are BFP related! Miami sounds great! No luck on the nanny front yet... Getting nervous!

AFM: getting nervous! 24 hours from now we'll be on a plane to California!

User Image

9 years ago

SMH, I pray you are able to find the perfect person to take care of Miss Rella :) What part of Cali? I bet she does great!! Yeah I don't mind storms as long as I am not caught out in them ya know? That would be awesome and we will know something soon!

9 years ago

@jlhart: we are headed to Napa. I don't know if you remember, but last year we went to Mexico with my dh's company. Well this year it's napa California. Not the perfect place for an infant seeing its wine country but oh well. The company is paying for the whole trip other than lunch and breakfast so it's an opportunity we can't pass up. Praying for your BFP! Don't get caught in any storms!

User Image

9 years ago

SMH, that sounds AMAZIN!!!! And yes I remember. It's beautiful though so lots of pics should be taken :)

9 years ago

@So_much_hope - That sounds fun! I hope you have a great time in California! I enjoy thunderstorms as well as long as I am certain they don't come with tornados!!

@ JLHart22- Miami sounds fun!! Hoping that af doesn't show up for you!

@luvtowalkfast- You are completely right! 10 dpo is very likely too early anyway! Hope you enjoyed your walk.

I just got off work. Was hoping to get some exercising in but I am so tired. I have the next 7 days off and of course the weather isn't supposed to be as nice :(. I may have a surprise af tomorrow? We shall see.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH sounds like you have a great weekend coming up! Woohoo! :) Feeling alright?

SMH have fun in Cali! Hope Rella enjoys the flight. Or rather, sleeps the whole time!

bluerose hoping AF stays away! Being tired is either a good sign or just life catching up to ya :-P

AFM 11 DPO (maybe 10) and I had a BIG temp drop today. Way too early for AF, like 4 days too early. Also having some mild AF-like cramps. Might be implantation but I swear, if I have a short-ass LP this month I will be annoyed. Praying to god that my temp shoots up again tomorrow!!

9 years ago • Post starter

@jlh I've been better my body is still fighting an infection that I got when in hospital having Zach I've been medicated for it 2 times already but it doesn't want to go away plus I've been bleeding 3days out of every week for the last 4weeks so back to the Gynae clinic for me. How are you doing??

@luv fx for you girly!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo