Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 604 Replies | Last Page

@Camasia- Sorry to hear about af. I have a family reunion this month as well. Hope you have a good time.

@DevLanCayBeth- I can understand that! Moving is both so much work and exciting at the same time. Hope you have a good day at work.

@JLHart22- Hoping af doesn't show. And good luck with the job hunting!

Not much going on here. CD 25, usually every second month is a 29 day cycle. So af isn't too far off. Just building a decorative fence in the back yard today. If I have time I will build a bench to go with it!

User Image

9 years ago

@cam aww I'm sorry love...I'm praying for next cycle for you! Getting in shape sounds like a good plan and 12lbs isn't very over weight...but living healthy is good!! Family reunion should be fun enjoy it!!

@jlh could be better. You?

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Had an interview yesterday so we will see what happens! They are painting the house so forward progress!! CD29 today we shall see what happens in the next few days...

Hope y'all are good!!

Jada

9 years ago

Cam sorry about AF :( Hope she is kind.

Hello to everyone! Sorry I haven't been around. Today was a busy one with my u/s in the morning (which is basically a half day trip since the RE is far away) and two clients in the afternoon. Follies are where they should be on CD 10, there's one 13 mm on the right. Lining is 5 mm so there's time to grow. Have a trigger shot ready to go and another u/s on Sunday to see where we're at.

We need some more BFPs around here!

9 years ago • Post starter

This board has been very quiet...too quiet. I know all this ttc-ing is hard, emotionally, especially when your body ignores you. Its really something though when we get up after af, brush ourselves off and put our game faces on to try one more cycle. Cheers to us!!

Jada - good going with the house.

Cam - so sorry about the witch showing her ugly face.

Luv - what's going on with you?

AFM: Had the worst week of PMS - sore boobs and nipples, abdominal cramps, constipation...you name it I had it. So tired of this I could scream! But, I live to try again. (Faking it until...)

9 years ago

Luv - looks like we crossed there.

9 years ago

Jan I go through those feelings but I try hard to fight them. Yes luv she's being kind and really need some bfps on here.gnite

User Image

9 years ago

@Camasia- Glad to hear af isn't too rough!

@Janise- I feel you on the horrible pms. It seems every cycle it's a little bit worse for me. Hope you are feeling better!

@luvtowalkfast - Completely agree! We haven't had a bfp in awhile! Too long. Hope your u/s on Sunday is a good one!

@JLHart22- Hoping you hear good news from your interview!

My boobs are hurting like a SOB these past two days. I go back to work starting tomorrow night and through the weekend. Completed my decorative bench and fence for my yard today.

User Image

9 years ago

@bluerose do they usually hurt? When is af due?

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

bluerose sorry about the boobs! Yikes! Dang I hope that's a good sign.

JLH hope you hear back soon about that interview! It'd be nice if you could get that squared away soon :)

janise blaaah sorry about the PMS. Yes if at first (or 20th) we don't succeed, try try again...boo!

It is definitely quiet around here. Sometimes I just try not to think about TTC very much :-/ It's just so tedious to deal with all this. It's part of the reason I'm focusing so much on my workouts, because at least when I work out my body is doing what I want it to! Sunday morning I have another u/s scheduled. Hopefully I will ovulate on Tuesday or Wednesday. Gotta do the injection again of Ovidrel which is kinda lame. Does anyone know if Ovidrel actually increases the odds of implantation?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo