Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 604 Replies | Last Page

SMH thanks! I am not positive on the DPO because I think I ovulated around midnight, but I am 10 DPT right now. Took an HPT yesterday at 9 DPT and it was slightly darker than at 7 DPT, but that might be because the urine was more concentrated? I'll check again tomorrow when I'm 11 DPT :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

Luv, I hope it STAYS positive!!! It also feels good to go through all of these things with others that really get it :)

SMH, how's it going??

Blue, I agree...they should have said something! But hopefully the not stressing about it will help in the long run. Glad to hear you are getting to work on your yard. How did the yard sale go?!

AFMed, I pray the meds work for you and no more SVT episodes! How's your dh? Your dd still improving?

AFM, I am ok...my face is breaking out like CRAZY. Is that the Clomid??!! I usually get maybe one breakout before AF, but when taking the Clomid I have like five and they hurt :( UGH...BUT if it leads to a BFP I'll take it!! LOL. We will see what happens this time next week, think AF is due a week from today.

9 years ago

JLH thanks! :) I had LOTS of breakouts on Clomid. My skin is clearer on Femara than it's been since I started TTC but the Clomid months were really awful. Felt like a teenager, only worse because I didn't have acne then!

Luv, thanks, thought I was going CRAZY!!

9 years ago

@luv: are you posting the wondfos? I'm super excited for your test tomorrow.

@jlhart: I hope the breakouts lead to BFP.

Afm: I'm hanging in there. Getting ready for our trip to California on Friday!

User Image

9 years ago

JLH nope not crazy! It's ten times worse after O too because it makes your progesterone crazy high :)

SMH I am not posting them, I am collecting them and will post one pic at the end :)

@luv: was just thinking how excited I am for you to test tomorrow!

User Image

9 years ago

Omg @luv I'm so excited for you!! Fx!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

@luv- I didn't have to pay for anything so that's a bonus haha. Good luck with testing! I hope they are getting darker.

@JLHart22- Yard sale went pretty well. Made $180. But I still have lots of stuff. So he's setting up another sale with some friends next weekend since I am working again. Sorry to hear you are breaking out so badly :(.

User Image

9 years ago

It is lighter than 2 days ago, as expected, but that's ok. If I were testing for real at 10 DPO I would not expect a positive! Now off to walk 10 miles! It's only 52 degrees right now so at least I won't die of heatstroke :-P

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo